Windwalker 2s

WW/x is probably the strongest 2s comp in the game next to condemn warrior/x (without condemn they are a lot more manageable), feral/disc is also very good. But then again as a DH everything in 2s is tough these days.

SHameless bumb

Hey what are your thoughts on ret/sub vs ww/healer? I’ve had really good success with it vs ww comps (haven’t played much tho), and ik ur EU so you likely see that more than NA wws, so is it just a NA wws lack of xp vs the comp or?

heyas

what legendary you taking about? the tiger palm teleport one?

Im late the game atm so only 158 ilvl-- having a hard time doing good damage vs other players atm.
the 30 lvl ilvl gap— is it that huge?

things should be a little easier with the pelagos nerf since that takes away from our burst a little bit

I don’t think ret sub should ever lose to ww/healer

That’s what I was thinking, one of the matchups I’ve felt more comfortable against. Relatively easy to run down the ww it seems, if they live the first go they always die the second. Also lack of pressure because ww has to run the whole game

is Venthir any good or Fae?

I haven’t tried venthyr or fae but from what I can see venthyr got nerfed and the pet ai is so bad that it’s not really worth using, door of shadows is also not very useful to us either, not really sure about the soulbinds

it’s speculated that fae has a potential to be interesting later on because Dreamweaver has some haste buff with faeline that you can pair with invokers to get like 90% haste or something

as far as I can tell, kyrian is still above and beyond the best since weapons of order is 5x better than the next best thing and I’ll never abandon Farra

can u take a look at my gear
im getting wrecked atm—

You’re not missing anything, it’s all part of the plan.

engagement metrics

I guess I should have recorded my games for what I’m asking, which is a more macro level strategy besides “cc fof” and “pop cd’s when they SEF/Serenity” . Obviously if I was a better player/healer I could handle the crazy damage , even outside of cds, and pressure from every para but alas that’s why I’m trying to learn. I need to break through the wall of 1800 ww/healer teams for the gear!!!

30 Ilvl is of course huge since scaling got removed.

I haven’t talked about any legendary in this post so yeah. But invokers/keefers (tiger palm tp) are the best currently.

thanks
jsut re read your pvp post

Curious
why no haste?
and vers mastery instead of ver/haste or mast/haste?

it seems like you’re just lacking ilvl and vers in a few slots

my biggest recommendation is to try dropping the card for a badge, the vers boost is very nice for our damage and self healing, and the on use synergizes with our damage a lot as well

other than that, just keep playing and gearing up, the stat prio I’m personally following is vers>mastery>crit>haste, I would recommend doing double blackjack for the weapons in that regard as well

it’s just our least useful stat weight dpswise, and we rarely find ourselves energy starved in PvP or find ourselves pressing buttons exactly on CD like in pve which makes it even weaker

Ummm…yep.

That is like Tyson fighting 5 kindergartners.

Scaling should not have been removed. If you didn’t start up the first week you may as well not play imo.

I’d recommend you to check out this:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/windwalker-pvp-guide-902/725866

There you might find more answers regarding this. There is also an sticky where you can find more informations.

1 Like

YEP
I did thanks

ANother WW thread heahaha