Windows 11 Constantly Having To Resize Any Page?

Me too. I use the windows key + move the arrow keys, but it doesn’t stay that way. Anyone know how to make it stay put, please?

If I’m reading you correct, I think if you line up the mouse cursor next to the edge of the page, the cursor will turn into an arrow pointing in both directions. Click and hold the mouse. Then you can move the mouse and the window will resize. Put it where you like and it should hold. Do this with both the vertical and horizontal sides of the windows to get it to the size you wish.

This will only work if the window is not maximized. So if maximized, click RESTORE at the top right corner of the window before the above procedure.

Hope that helps!

1 Like

Turgan! Thanks!, that worked. Now if it will just hold that position. :blush:

1 Like

You are most welcome!

Hoping it holds. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Weirdest thing! I got it back to where it showed almost one segment of red (The red x - delete,). That thing is again trying to creep back out of sight. Have you ever heard of this ?

I must be half a Luddite because I cannot figure this out. Is it an error peculiar to Windows 11, maybe? It just creeps out of sight. No virus detected.

1 Like

If the little box next to the X is one box, as opposed to a double box, then it might be the window just needs to be moved. You can place the mouse cursor over the top of the window then click+hold and move the window.

Also, if the box is solid, then you can click the box to maximize the window and click again to de-maximize. It’s not maximized when it’s a single box and maximized when it’s a double box.

If the above paragraph makes no sense, just try the click-hold technique and see if that works.

Hope that helps!

1 Like