Windfury Exploit?

https://i.imgur.com/X7tRu25.png

Just had this happen to me in a 1500 MMR 3s game, no flametongue weapon damage.

If you are running the unruly winds conduit. It has a chance to proc off of its self so you can get a full screen of wf hits from it.

But since your not posting from your shaman cant tell if that is what happened.

There was a known way to put WF on both weapons but people were already being banned for it last i heard and that was weeks back. I guess it’s possible some goof balls are still exploiting it, just report it.

Even with doom winds, 16 windfury procs in .4 seconds seems like a bit much. But enhance is just my off spec and I’ve never actually looked to see if something like this is possible.

do you have the rest of the combat log?

afaik the double wf macro was fixed to not work at all if you had wf on both weapons

i never personally used it but i was told by like 4 different shamans 2 of which did that he didn’t work at all
and i haven’t encountered it at all since

I get tons of procs. It is normal for it with that proc off of itself

I don’t have the combat log but I have a recount of the damage breakdown, which nearing 40% wf damage seemed indicative of the WF exploit.

https://i.imgur.com/xIeV6Ct.png

Not an exploit. If your running unruly winds and have doomwinds you will see that
a lot.

1 Like

Love the mog.

that really doesn’t look right

flame tongue should be like 3% of overall damage
it’s clearly not there at all

1 Like

I just confirmed the exploit is once again working.

So enn can be viable again? Yay.

Enhance is plenty viable atm. Windfury exploiting is disgusting and should be reported and fixed.

Shaman, enhancement specifically, has notoriously been a lottery machine.

Back in the day enhancement shaman could delete people with Twig of the World Tree and lucky WF procs.

1 Like

Enhancement has been viable since the end of bfa but we do really good damage.

Why are you not getting this. This is not an exploit. This can happen due to unruly winds and its ability to proc off of itself.

No you aren’t getting it. It’s literally exploiting by getting windfury on both weapons. This is not RNG procs. You can literally see 2 procs off stormstrike, when it should only be one.

Exploit

Not exploit

3 Likes

That’s why there was so many enh at the AWC. Nope, not a single one.
The class just has many weak points that it’s not worth to take. You can always get a spec that does the same job better than we do

AWC is a clown fiesta of overpowered specs. Anything that’s not S tier just loses to S tier alts.

Enhance isn’t S tier.