WIM addon help

Hey everyone. I’m kinda noobish when it comes to the WoW Instant Messenger addon. Is there an actual way you can change the text color of the text? Or example, whisper text is red and I want to change it to a different color. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Haven’t used it in years, but there is an addone forum where addon nerds hang out just waiting for someone like you to ask questions like this. They will know. it’s almost scary there… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes there is a way to change the colors. It’s in the options somewhere but I don’t remember where.

1 Like

Yes you can!
If you have the minimap icon disabled, type /wim and go to General>Main>Display minimap icon.
If you have the minimap icon enabled, which looks like a little speech bubble, right click on it and select options. Go to Whispers>Display settings, and voila you can change the color of your messages.

Feel free to poke around more in the settings to get familiarized, just in case :wink:

3 Likes

sry bit offtopic here… But thanks a lot for putting nutty professor in my head. Yes You can, come on say it with me. Yes I can… Yes I can.

/sigh.

/out

2 Likes

Link to the addon forum?

Its call the UI and Macro forum

Thanks everyone, finally found what I was looking for! I’ll check the addon forum for future help!

I would like to suggest your first stop be the Addon Discord https://discord.gg/jyPKa8

1 Like