Will world of warcraft release TBC Classic as a game like ''Classic''

I was thinking when TBC classic came to an end into WOTLK classic, blizzard would keep TBC classic like they kept Classic wow.

This would be a great Blizzcon question if anyone is going to Blizzcon 2023.

I wanted to see 1-10 servers of Wow Classic / TBC classic / WOTLK Classic / Future expansions.

The Hardest part I bet by working at blizzard is dealing with EU Servers Asia and America and having the community that wants to log into the game and play it. Due to my guess there being a lack of community for future Classics 1-10 servers would be best by topic. At this point I view each expansion as a Season of Cards in hearthstone but the memories inspired the Classic release I bet from the community.

I was able to play TBC in the Classic release but not in the original growing up due to my mom not allowing me to buy the game. I could image all the amazing memories the community of first wow players felt that inspired vanilla and TBC and WOTLK and anything in the future to be rereleased. I was able to play my first world of warcraft game in WOTLK in 2011.

I recall sitting in middle school and my teacher had a TBC Box sitting on his desk thinking about the game while the other kids in my class talked about it while I was playing RuneScape, I like both games but wish I would have been able to get into it when I was learning about all the stuff. everyone was such a noob back then I look at Dragonflight today and I see why Blizzard added a lot more bars to their video game, Playing WOTLK Classic my warlock has too many spells to the point where I’m missing about 12+ abilities on the original UI to be the warlock I want [Bartender is great I know]

Crazy how time flies looking back at my past hearing about world of warcraft in elementary school from kids to seeing the TBC Box in Middle school to playing WOTLK at the end of High school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy8uuaVkrY0 -Eye of the Storm by KillSwitch Was curious if this song was inspired by TBC being someone who bought Killswitch - My Curse from iTunes back when music was not as easy to find for free other than limewire but I always never used 3rd party websites due to being afraid of viruses being young. Graduating Highschool in 2012.

1 Like

I think it might come at a later point after they’ve finished with WotLK, but there just isn’t as much interest in TBC as there is Vanilla or WotLK.

Blizzard totally stabbed us in the backs by going back on their plan to allow us to stay on era servers of our choice. Not sure I would trust them again enough to invest in leveling TBC characters a 3rd time after that betrayal, but I would at least be very tempted.

I wish they would have era servers where you could choose to start in or progress through.

For instance, start in Vanilla but when you are ready, transfer over to the BC server.

If you wanted to say play BE or Drenaei just start in BC and move to Wrath when ready…

I get that. not everyone has the same motivation to progress in each game with the daily activities while list its completely a different space in each.