Will we ever return to those planets? future xpac?

neutral races n factions as well and if it brings more playerbase can evolve a third faction tht hates alliance and horde for their war and ignorance to the planet dying a third faction that hates both.

3 Likes

That would save this game!

2 Likes

I thought the exact same thing then smacked right in the groin cuz bfa came out.

2 Likes

Oh Lord I miss the Metzen. There was a man who, for whatever flaws he might have/have had, was a man of imagination and true love for the game. We need him back again.

Come back, Chris! Run a coup! :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

In case of sub drop merge WoW into the HoTS mmo

3 Likes

Thrall is coming back hopefully they ask metzen’s advice when he is back at hq

3 Likes

Not necessarily, sadly. Just coming in to do a voiceover for a cinematic or for some npc lines in the game doesn’t mean he will be involved in what the lines are about. He may not want to delve deep into stuff anymore, and I respect that. I just miss having him involved in WoW.

4 Likes

We don’t get to see the whole planet just small chunks of rock floating about somehow. I think it would be awesome to have a planet sized map!

3 Likes

I hope Blizzard remembers those worlds I need to go back to them to see what else is to find on them.

3 Likes

plot twist old man aduin and velen are evil like the AU maghar orcs draenei obessed with light

4 Likes

is that a cinematic of the next xpac?

1 Like

Chromie will always be my favorite Gnome.

she isn’t a gnome lol shes a dragon, would be epic for time keeper allied race dragon race/class choose any form to be their mortal form and also customize their dragon forms

Yeah, everyone knows she’s a dragon. But at this point she’s more of a gnome than dragon. Have you ever seen her in dragon form?

speaking of that… where exactly was Thrall? outlands still has the portals to other world as well mentioned in that link while it didn’t seem thrall was in AU draenor with all the lightforged draenei maniacs

There wasn’t much left of some of them…so I think they were already torn asunder.

they were full worlds lol, we were only able to go to a small sections for instance the huge tree planet, fallen trees blocked and inis walls blocked venturing out but in the background u see loads of life still living those worlds were untouched the legion Barely was heading to them

Where is Earth in WoW?

In b4 next xpac features another alternate Draenor, but this time corrupted by the void!

1 Like

Yes, and we should conquer and colonize them.