Will we ever return to those planets? future xpac?

Will we ever return to the planets we had saved from the Legion on Argus invasion points? Those were planets we had literally stopped the start of the Legion invasions on meaning they are whole planets saved with their own lore races ect to expand the universe a lot of them looked amazing aesthetically and those are planet themes I’d love to explore eventually as whole planets.

15 Likes

I doubt it.

3 Likes

I feel like we should, plenty of opportunities for Colonization by Alliance, Horde, and the Neutral Factions we are friendly with.

If nothing else, it’s perfect for Outposts from the Illidari, Argent Dawn, and Army of Light.
Maybe a few from the Cenarion Circle and Earthern Ring.

8 Likes

Those were all Argus.

2 Likes

they were different worlds. Not Argus in the 7.3 invasion points.

the planets were named Arurinor, Bonich, Cen’gar, Naigtal, Sangua, and Val

11 Likes

There were portals on Argus to different worlds. We went to those worlds and stopped the Burning Legion from invading them.

6 Likes

For glory, gold, and god!

1 Like

It is comfirmed, Azeroth will die forcing the races to explore the universe for a new home like world.

World of Warcraft: Stargate

9 Likes

Gods*. Aggramar, Sargeras, Khaz’goroth, Norgannon, Eonar, Golganneth, and Aman’Thul.

5 Likes

It’s already been confirmed that WoW and Starcraft are the same, Starcraft is literally the far future as Chromie accidentally showed us :wink:

11 Likes

HoS is a shared universe, dont believe it has any effect on the wow current universe.

4 Likes

Fun trivia:

The concept for the Invasion Points may have been inspired by the scrapped worlds that were planned to be visited during World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade via Dimensional Gateways.[3]

6 Likes

It doesn’t.

2 Likes

Blizz is the type of house builder that does their best to make the most beautiful house they can, looks great from the outside but they kinda got bored after that so the inside is hollow and just studs. Sure it is still a house and it looks beautiful from a distance and then every 2 years they set it ablaze and start building a new one on the ashes of the old.

Each time they rebuild the house it gets a bit crappier, sometimes they plop some goodies from the old houses into the new one to make everyone nostalgic for the more pretty houses that once stood there. but a chandelier in a house with no drywall won’t make anyone happy.

4 Likes

Tbh, this would be the best idea, we fail saving azeroth because we are ignoring the fact that azeroth is dying and must find other worlds to colonize, the races of both factions split up over the divide of this xpac and each colonize a different planet. Next xpac focus on bring back together the factions and exploring a new world for each of the core races (not allied race but there may be a new allied race from each planet and hopefully a new class ya know know planet = different classes ). Other theme of the xpac would be to go back to the Old God infested Azeroth to reclaim it from the rebirth of the black empire.

6 Likes

I like the idea of Space Colonies for the Alliance and Horde.

But again, what of the Neutral Races and Factions?

2 Likes

Legion still exists on countless world’s, all we did was stop their chain of command and their speedy revival into our world.

2 Likes

Sounds like how I played Minecraft.

3 Likes

Good post. I had a fleeting similar thought back in Legion - ok, you are telling us ab out these worlds out there…can we haz them plz? We have a space ship. We have that teasing little image of an older Anduin obviously on board a space ship going somewhere…

Let’s go Blizzard! The Cozmos awaits us!!

:upside_down_face:

26 Likes

oh denggggggg

Chris Metzen the guy who retired as ceo said this back in TBC

“One of the things we’re most excited about,” says Metzen, “is the chance to create environments unlike anything you’ve seen in previous games. We really want to ramp it up for the players now. We’re saying, 'Hey, you’ve graduated, you’re over level 60 now, so let’s get crazy with some really alien worlds and creatures.” Even better, this is something that’s infinitely expandable for us in updates and expansions down the line. There can always be more portal worlds."[8]

5 Likes