Will Void Elves ever stop listening My Chemical Romance?

It’s not a phase dad.

3 Likes

This thread is like a giant, glaring sign of how out of the loop OP is considering MCR is more popular now than they’ve been in at LEAST a decade, in no small part thanks to younger people.

youths creating and connecting with art about emotional pain and alienation hasn’t fallen out of style in the entire history of the human race.

1 Like

Thats just me with the remnants of my pop punk days lol

1 Like

the etc have missed their fan boys under their balcony

That’s a banger :notes:

Lol, and yet you’re still playing with those chemicals.

We’ll carry on, we’ll carry on
And though you’re dead and gone, believe me
Your memory will carry on

Yeah Good Charlotte was just the band I saw the most in concert up until Rammstein started doing more tours here.

Every band mentioned in this thread is on my work playlist… am I still angsty enough for the GD club?

I would rather listen to them then 90% of the bs that’s out there now

i miss hot topic

Yeah, now we have to get our JNCO jeans, Gir stickers and those wallet chains online… I really am trying to remember what other stuff mine used to sell but all I can think of is anime and band t-shirts atop that.

Oh, and at one point cellphone accessories? That was weird. I wonder if the mall still has that Hot Topic arch in storage… I kind of want it now.

no i dont think void elfs ever will

i never bought anything there i just loved going there at universal studios lol

I love Motionless in White… saw them live for the first time in October. And I bought a few things from HT, band shirts and some earrings when I had my ears pierced.

They’re not ok, bro