Will Tyrande's owl be safe? (SPOILERS)

Also a fun fact. Dorithur is a flying panopticon. The panopticon was determined to be cruel and unusual punishment even for the worst of society.

1 Like

Ahh, a spirit bird. That explains it. I wasn’t so much concerned about it being attacked by things in the Maw as I was about what’s it going to eat?

But I also wondered about exactly how will Sylvanas send souls to the Arbiter? And during this journey, is this where she will re-unite with Nathanos?

Those people need to meet an Australian magpie while riding a bike during swooping season. It is called swooping season (early spring) for a reason.

3 Likes

Its ok if you wear a helmet.

Then it just makes a loud clacking sound (and pray they don’t go for the eyes).

The owl? Put it in a cage, no shortage of those there right? If not, what is it going to actually do? Fly out of the Maw, back across the barrier of life, and death to Azeroth, straight back to Tyrande, and tell her Sylvanas is actually happy there? So Tyrande can run screaming back in full edgelord mode?

Can it even use the power of Elune in the Maw at this point, and if it did, and it destroyed Sylvanas wouldn’t that just defeat the whole purpose of Tyrande’s “punishment”?