Will them Bene Boys (tm) troll Cata PvP too?

So will them Bene boys ™ just troll random bg’s with their non-stop premades all week and weekends come Cata? Or will enough players return and roll horde to actually provide some variety to the bg’s? As it stands these guys are a plague upon the game. They troll every BG by turtling as soon as it starts then just farming the horde until the timer runs out, creating long boring games with horrible honor/hour. It’s basically greifing at this point.

Who cares…nobody will be playing regular battlegrounds when rated BG’s come out…and the Bene boys will probably be hard stuck at 1700.

1 Like

Are you trying to tell us “Bene Boys” are trademarked? LOL

Yup I made it up, it best describes them.

yesterday arathi was full of them bene player , i saw 11 of them using FAPS … they were doing this bg like a rated BG , was amazing XD

I wonder if there will be other realms for Alliance to play on, and if there are as many premades as you seem to think there are…

or if anybody else cares.

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

You realize the bulk of Alliance players are on Bene right?

Even without premades the odds all your Alliance opponents will be from Bene is staggeringly high.

They are very srs about this WoW PvP thing for sure.

In some random leveling BGs recently I saw there were a lot of twinks from there also. They all have engineering and consumables on top of two shotting anyone who’s just in leveling gear. Faerlina has some horde twinks as well. Other servers may also have twinks, didn’t really notice though. Every 79 bracket game is just which team has more twinks wins. Sometimes it’s just one on one team, but they still seem to crush the other team with just one.

Oh don’t even get me started on the 79 bracket. It’s bad enough these Bene Boys ™ farm max level, they ABSOLUTELY nerd out on AV weekends on their 79 twinks. Wanna level that alt during av weekend? Yeah forget it. They will make sure ya don’t even kill bal or get a single mines, then farm you for an hour making sure you get almost ZERO exp or honor. Basically griefing lmao.

And the thing is, they do it EVERY single game for an ENTIRE AV weekend, morning, day and night, like they slam energy drinks and perma lock these leveling bg’s down. Anytime people do that in other games it counts as disruption and is bannable, because you are purposefully slowing the game and making it un-playable for a mass amount of people at once.

You basically won’t be able to take advantage of AV weekend on a horde alt or first time leveler, and good luck trying to twink it too because these guys go ALL OUT with voice coms, consumes, and they queue up with over 20 people each time. That’s way too sweaty to even think of winning against them. Like I used to twink 19’s, I like twinking. Haven’t done it much recently, but these guys are just the trash of the twinking community.

3 Likes

you can clearly see the difference , they use discord and call targets !!

Are there not premades from Faerlina? I saw it has an even higher pop than Bene.

Nope. I have multiple 49 twinks, and there isn’t even a 49 twink guild on Faerlina, and that is a semi-popular bracket.

Weird that the “supposed superior” pvp faction/pvp players, and the highest pop realm in classic WoTLK doesnt have premades.

Must be something wrong with the players on Faerlina.

I agree with Lepipe. like 90% of the pvpers from each faction are on one realm… when you queue into a BG and see 10+ players from the same server, honestly there is a good chance its not a premade. possibly just a bunch of 2-3 stack groups of players but largely just pugs.