Will the NEW consoles support WoW?

dont see how youre gonna do all that while moving with a thumb stick and using another thumbstick to “mouselook”.

youre probably more agile than me :slight_smile:

You guys think raider io is bad now. Wait until wow gets put on an xbox and watch everyone install addons like that asap to not group with xbox players.

KB/M is still not a “Standard” for most games on the consoles. I have an Xbox One X, but if I wanted to do kb/m for a game I’d have to get a hub, because it has ONE usb port on the front. And that’s assuming that it has universal keyboard / mouse support. Otherwise I’d have to buy one that supports the xbox, which probably would not be cheap. Not to mention that many online games on consoles right now require you have the consoles service, on TOP of the fee to play that online game.

The rating could also simply be a mistake. Because if Blizzard WAS going to do it … they’d be shouting it to the heavens. It’d be easy free PR. The fact this is not happening makes me think its a mistakes.

I don’t HATE consoles. I mean, I sunk the scratch into getting an xbox one x after all. That’s not a small chunk of cash.

I’m realistic enough to see the potential pitfalls of how things would be converted to a gamepad only design unless it REQUIRED a keyboard/mouse. In which case I wouldn’t honestly care if they supported the consoles.

It would be up to the individual on the cost involved. I just said it was possible. Doesn’t matter if it is standard or not. It is possible.

The game already supports controllers and will have that enhanced in Shadowlands.

A long time guildy and friend plays using a game pad with 1 hand currently. Without going into specifics, he is missing part of his arm and using a mouse is not an option. For a long time he solely used the keyboard until he swapped to using the game pad and a custom setup, all of which were supported by Blizz just indirectly.

For a long time now Blizz has been slowly incorporating addons into the base UI for additional support. This is just that. They are skipping the “middleman” and making it part of the base UI, nothing more.