Will the full 9.1 release (release tomorrow) reset Honor, Conquest and PvP Item Level?

Hi All,

Will Shadowlands full 9.1 release reset both Honor and Conquest points to 0 and the PvP item level (weapon and armor) back to unranked?

Thanks!

I think it was honor no, conquest yes.

And there is new ilvls for season 2. So you will keep those you have but have to re-earn duelist, challenger, etc.

Hi, did you mean honor reset to 0 but not conquest? Also, for the gear, we will need to re-earn ranks, does that mean everyone’s pvp gear rank is reset back to unranked?

Honor will not reset
Conquest will

and yes, your rank is “unranked” starting tomorrow, so you will need to re-earn any ranks you have now.

Hi, are you 100% certain that Conquest will reset to 0 but not Honor? On other posts I see Honor is reset to 0 but not Conquest. That is why I am asking on the forum. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, what a thread this is. Provides accurate info twice, still questioned.

1 Like

From what I read conquest goes to 0 and they give u some gold.

Valor goes to zero and they give u some gold.

Honor you keep and can buy and upgrade and item to 233 on the first day.

Valor I guess upgrade something or you can exchange it for bags of loot at the guy near the vault.

I was confused too until I read the wowhead thing. Far more useful than anything blizzard gives us.

wowhead

Hi, thank you for the update. I will take a full look on it.

Honor No.
Conquest Yes.
Gear No (there will be new gear to upgrade in rank however)

Honor does not reset. Conquest does reset. You’ll have to repurchase all honor gear again to upgrade it I believe.