Will The Earthen Dwarf paladins be able to ride the Dawn Forge ram and Dark Forge ram mounts?

It might be a little too early to say but, does anyone have any idea if the earthen dwarf paladins will be able to ride the Dawn Forge ram and Dark Forge ram mounts? They will obviously get their own racal paladin mount, but whether they will be able to ride these rams or not will help us plain ahead. The Earthen will also be playable for the Horde and those mounts are for alliance only, so maybe not. What do you all think?

I think they’d get some crystal pally mount. It’d be kinda weird if they get an existing one

1 Like

I can’t decide on which class I want my ironforge dwarf and dark iron dwarf to be. I like the idea of my ironforge dwarf being a Sharman and my Dark iron being a warrior, But I also want to ride those rams as a paladin. This could fix everything.

Silly enough, I still suspect it’ll be another variation of the ram paladin mount as i’ve seen Moira lingering around and these Earthen are supposed to already be culturally closer to Dwarves. :robot::thought_balloon:

edit: For anyone curious, she’s even carrying Fearbreaker. :hammer::robot:

Two possible outcomes.

1. Either they’re chosen as Horde/Alliance at character creation like Drac’thyr and you use Horde/Alliance mounts based on that.

2. Or else they’re chosen after a short questline and before then, they’ll be treated as a separate third faction like Pandas are.