Will Sulfuras remain locked until after wrath launch?

Like the title states. Is there any indication to how long Sulfuras will remain locked? I can’t find a blue post regarding this topic. Our friend group transferred a week ago and we have multiple friends that subscribed yesterday to create their level 1 characters for launch only to find out that they aren’t able to do so now. Hopefully the server becomes unlocked to new character creation at some point.

1 Like

Yeah as bad as I wanted it locked we now have a friend wanting to come back and play on sulfuras. Just wait and see I guess…

going through the exact same situation right now with several IRL friends. it feels really crappy.

Only time will tell :open_mouth:

Multiple friend groups split up and stranded across all of these locked realms. Literally half of all active realms are completely locked. It’s dumb. For the first time in years, we literally have zero recourse to be able to conveniently play an MMO with your friends at all. Not even random bgs

Good job messing up your core value, Blizz. Bravo!

we came from grobb as a guild. so after watching bad ques and talking to everyone we decided to finally jump cuz blizz begged and pleaded we solve their over crowding issue. then they shut xfers off within less than 24 hours of our choice and like 20 or so people didn’t make it. guess the money from those who quit isnt enuff to out weigh that all the que complainers wont quit. they told all to get bent and pay for an xfer even tho its locked lol. Most of those who didn’t make it will just go back to Project 1999 where our community came from. i guess losing 20 subs is better than losing all the people frustrated with the que and its ok to say screw us cuz their only concern was solved, the bigger money loss. RiP Customer service with the customer at heart.