Will subjugate demon ever be useful?

when will blizzard ever let us use subjigate demon more? So many demons out in the world of warcraft and we can’t use it on 90% of them. This is consistent th roughout the games life time.

Subjugate Demon would be useful if the demon fought along side your primary demon for a short time.
That it replaces your primary demon is its main problem (and they’re generally weak), especially if it breaks free at an inappropriate moment.

1 Like

I agree with you on this. It just bugs me how many demon expansions we got no ability to use it on any of the cooler demons. It’s almost like blizzard is worried about warlocks gaining more power.

1 Like

They’re too busy scouring all of our spells looking for excuses to rename them to make it actually worth casting. Enslave/Subjugate demon in particular offends them to their very core, so I guess we’re lucky they didn’t just delete it outright.

1 Like

They should change its function to be akin to hunter’s Tame Beast.

Let warlocks “enslave” new demons but have it merely replace the appearance of the warlock pet while retaining all its normal functionality

2 Likes

It could’ve been used to add more models to the barbershop. Even if just occasionally. They could still use grimoires for others. But I guess it’d’ve been way harder to program the entire thing, on top of questlines, etc.

1 Like

I don’t ever remember using enslave demon ever in all my years… warlock green fire was the only time I believe it was ever useful.

A couple Legion dungeons had demons that you could control and do some fun stuff. But not much since then sadly