Will Season 4 Be Less Toxic?

Get this TikTok dreck out of here

10 Likes

Pardon?

I’d rather people just follow the tutorial aka social contract blizzard published about being a good human being

1 Like

only thing toxic is the gameplay

No thank you.

I am toxic to challengers.

probably not. rogue mage will still be broken. turbo will still be broken. and wtih warrior nerfs dk/demo dk/dh are going to be cancer. everyones gonna be upset.

Been seeing a lot of mm dk and mm outlaw now that ret is slightly less oppressive. I dunno :person_shrugging: I think dk anything right now is pretty darn good.

Lol makes sense the terrible, low geared people in solo shuffle with < 20 honor level would be the ones to spam report anything as toxic like FF players.

I had a shaman report me and said I was yelling at him because I said and I quote: “dude don’t run out of my AMZ”.

Probably as there will be no one left playing this game. No players = No toxicity. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Do you think they all left for Diablo Immortal since it’s more skill based and not just toxic p2w via carries?

almost certain whatever is left of the pvp community they gonna flock over to WOTLK fresh. :slight_smile: