Will Season 4 Be Less Toxic?

Now that we’ve had a whole season of the Social Contract under out belts, so you think the game will be less toxic for Season 4?

Tbh I haven’t seen much change in players behaviors in the arenas I’ve done lately

1 Like

I know it’s a Biebz post, but I see the topic enough to comment. Do you guys notice like a large amount of toxicity?

I pug keys, do arena with randoms, queue BGs, solo queue, skirms, etc. practically every week. I could count on 2 hands real toxic situations I’ve seen the whole expansion, and 90% of them were in PUG RBGs. Lol

7 Likes

No.
/10char

1 Like

90% of the time if I use lfg, one of the 2 pugs gets toxic after a win or loss.

1 Like

That’s wild. I guess most of my arena I do with btags, but still probsbly run a few hundred games with randoms–literally never had anyone rage in arena once that I recall. I’ve had people leave groups after a loss or two but don’t really consider that toxic.

1 Like

The only toxic situations I’ve had have been rbgs, i had a lead kicking people for having accents and calling them racial epithets. The worse i get in 2s is getting called trash or being told i was carried which idgaf, i just find a new group.

1 Like

Social Contract

Makes me want to vomit. Orwellian drivel.

3 Likes

Gonna have to report this to the Blizzard authorities.

1 Like

Very very rarely. I have to think the people finding themselves in such situations to the extent that they needed to complain to Blizzard about it for intervention have very poor judgment and need to be more careful with who they choose to associate with. Or yeah the Social Contract is entirely a response to RBG players.

1 Like

/ignore them and move on, everyone deals with it in some way.

Idk about RBGs but if you say anything in solo shuffle you just get clapped by reports.

1 Like

I mean I don’t even understand the toxicity to begin with. Whether it’s RBGs or alt arenas, the boys and I generally just fake having a life issue to deal with and reform to dodge the bads.

Not really sure how anyone can flame anyone that isn’t an RMP or ret/war player

2 Likes

So you didn’t really have to rush your grandma to the ER when she got a chicken bone stuck in her throat?

Nah man my cat just broke a glass vase that contained her ashes and I really had to make sure she didn’t start snorting it like coke

Cyber bullying is not real. False victim hood is very real however. There’s a censor profanity option, ignore, and even a power button on your computer that hard counters any possibility of people being mean to you.

2 Likes

brb goldfish drowning

only real toxicity ive seen is pug rbgs, rbgers have to be some of the most putrid players in wow

rest of its just been banter or someone being weird

im also spared qing lfg arena but im sure there are some dweebs there

1 Like

Pug RBGing is like the most fun thing in the world though.

You meet some characters in those.

They’ll just tell you to unalive yourself in Discord instead. :innocent:

3 Likes

Are we living in the same e-world?? :woozy_face::face_with_spiral_eyes::face_exhaling:

Would you like a tutorial on how to turn off your computer and make all your e problems disappear?!

4 Likes