Will Season 2 have a Fyrakk mount

By Raszageth-like, I mean a transformation for our Dragonriding mounts to look like the raid boss itself.

lmao.

Edit:

https://www.wowhead.com/news/new-primal-incarnate-fyrakk-dragon-model-in-patch-10-1-shadowflame-inspired-331782?webhook

Raszageth’s brother, with AWESOME fire horns.

Will they also be a mount drop?

Specifically his OG form, that Shadowflame version is ehhh.

Wouldn’t complain about getting both however.

lmao.

I mean more then likely they’ll be some sort of skin customization from raid. What it looks who knows.

Hopefully like the fire dragon.

He’s got fire horns.

SICK.

lmao.

I don’t think it’s been explicitly stated yet if that fire dragon is the last boss of the new raid, so we’ll see

there will be a new drake type to dragonride, so maybe

Hopefully more than just one skin. The customisations for drakes is pretty weak imo.

I have the Rasz skin, was lucky to get it early.

Raszageth slippers

DF is cosmetic-heavy so I think ya, it’s resource light for them so they’ll just reuse it to fit for dragonriding mounts.

Pretty sure its going to be the earth dragon, we’ll probably kill the other two before him, or he could be the final boss of the expansion.

As long as every one of them can be a mount, I’m all excited about it.

lmao.

Probably. I can’t see any good reason why there wouldn’t be.

You can already for the Proto-Drake one.

Maybe they could have full transforms for the pterrordax and the wyvern mounts.

Yeah, I think the OP knew that, but was wondering if there would be a similar reward from the next raid for any of the Dragonriding mounts. I wouldn’t mind a new wyvern skin, myself.

1 Like

As long as the raid bosses drop themselves as mounts.

Especially Irkdon or whatever the fire one’s called.

lmao.

If nothing else, it’ll probably be the same skin and textures. I can’t see them repeating a proto-drake, though I wouldn’t complain if they did that too. I love proto-drakes.

Update the main OP since I found out what Raszageth’s brother is actually called/looks, also minor spoilers I guess if you care about that in there.

I want THAT as a mount.

OR all of em at least.

lmao.

Fyrakk isn’t in Aberrus according to the Public Test Realm Dungeon Journal… Though I suspect we will get all the Incarnates as full Dragonriding mount transformations when we eventually face them similar to Raszageth’s.

Oh I hope so.

Fyrakk is sick.

lmao.