Will of N'zoth and The Forgotten

Anyone else kinda tired of camping these already? :confused: I got the pet from Will thank god, but still need the toy half.

Meanwhile I have god knows how many kills on the Forgotten with no K’uddly.

I wouldn’t mind it so much if they had the same respawn time as rares like Corpse Eater, being 30ish minutes but with the 2-3 hour respawn, I’m going stir crazy. And they die way too fast to get listed in group finder.

Any other pet collectors stressed over this? K’uddly, and the 2 pets from Uldum Aqir Invasion are the ones I’m still missing from Assaults. :confused: Even still missing the Ghostly Whelpling and the Microbot from Mechagon. X_X

1 Like

At least the Vale rares are up all week, so you have more chances vs the lesser-invasions. IIRC Will and The Forgotten should have a 45 minute to 1hr respawn timer, no? Doing it on multiple toons sucks though, and it’ll eat up a large chunk of your day. Feels bad.

IMO the droprates off the rares from the Uldum Aqir need to be looked into. For an event that only happens every other week, for only half of a week, the very low droprates don’t feel “fun” and instead feel a bit too punishing. (To be fair, RNG rarely feels fun for me in general)

I did some calculations: This year we’ll get approx. 182 attempts for K’uddly and Corrupted Tentacle (the Vale rare drops), and only approx. 104/105 attempts for Rotbreath and Aqir Tunneler (Uldum rare drops).

1 Like

When they first showed up, yes. But they got increased. I definitely camp them for 2-3 hours each a day on a single toon unless I get lucky and they spawn before. Eats up half my day. :confused:

1 Like

I can’t speak for Will, but the Forgotten respawn time has consistently been 45m-1hr for me still.

They did up the drop rate from Skikx’traz today which is very nice, not sure why just these two though;

On the other hand I did get Rotbreath from Lord Aj and then the Cursed Dune Watcher from a Uldum paragon chest today, so I’m happy. :smiley:

Hopefully the drop rates on some other ones that are only available for 3-4 days every other week will be looked at too.

I am flying up to this platform and idling about for roughly an hour a day .
When i can, when the ‘right’ invaders are about. And its getting old…

1 Like

why on earth would you get stressed over it, you should chill and stop complaining about literally every little thing that doesn’t come on a silver platter with a nice wrap around it

there’s no time limit, I’m not gonna defend rng but worst case you’ll have to occasionally go back in shadowlands, eventually it will drop (or just buy if from the ah)

for the record it barely takes me time to get my daily tags so I’m sure youre doing something wrong (pretty safe assumption in your case)