Will Nzoth and Jaina mounts be 100% Drop rate during/After pre patch?

Sorry, but it has been this way with every expansion. Essentially as soon as pre-patch drops it will be 1% and no more AOTC

Not every expansion, previous expansion there are claims that mount dropped even after pre patch. I honestly dont remember, and I got the mount, I wish there was a way to check dates

blue please

My understanding is that a prepatch isn’t really a “prepatch” in wow. What a “prepatch” in wow is the actual patch/expac launch since it has all the files etc. The whole “prepatch” thing is misnomer and can be more accurately classed as an in-game event like Winterveil or whatever before the other main event gets time gate unlocked. So I would assume it would go down to 1% when the “prepatch” launches.

There’s semantics in that post that say the mounts will drop to 0.01% drop rate at launch rather than on the pre-patch. Whether or not that was the intended meaning is not totally clear.

My guild is also curious, as we have just started clearing mythic jaina weekly for a couple weeks now and want to know if we have enough time to get everybody their mount or not.

you should absolutely not talk about that

1 Like

You should talk about the cheeze strat everyone is using it.

Blue please help us understand this better!!

1 Like

bump sirs :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still hoping we can get some feedback

1 Like

Nope, only thing leaving is corruptions. Cloak is staying, along with the Heart and Essences (though only up to Rank 3).

Blues don’t read this forum, so you might be waiting a while.

This is incorrect, AOTC/CE go away with prepatch, but 100% mounts do not.

1 Like

Usually the tuning is out of wack for the first week or so, but eventually it should be much easier thereafter.

where else do you think I can post this to get their attention

You could try replying DIRECTLY to the first post (the blue post) in the Shadowlands preview thread:

Although, since it’s a generic post from “Blizzard Entertainment”, dunno if anybody will notice. Worth a shot!

no luck in that other forum

Hello Blizzard, please help to clarify on this

1 Like

bumpity bump