Will my Mini PC with these specs run DragonFlight doing dungeons and raids?

Mini PC Win 11 Pro, AMD Ryzen 7 5700U (8C/16T, up to 4.3 GHz), Mini Computers 32GB RAM 1TB M.2 SSD Mini Gaming Desktop Supports 4K UHD Triple Display/WiFi/BT5/USB 3.0/HDMI+DP Home Office integrated amd R8 graphics?

It has no standalone GPU.

Will it load? Most likely. Will it be playable, especially in raids and dungeons? Not sure, it’s either right at or under the minimum requirements. I would not do those activities on that system configuration.

In the future, keep in mind that this isn’t a tech support issue and would be a topic for Games, Gaming and Hardware.

1 Like

yes AMD Radeon 8 Vega integrated graphic’s.

try setting the graphics in the wow menu to 5 and go up or down from there as needed.
it should be ok with 32g of ram with a apu.

I have the same PC. Bought it for my mother from Amazon. Tested it with WoW and Diablo. It will play, but the settings will need to be low. Dont expect to run raids or BGs. Integraded graphics are not meant for AAA games.

Edit: if you really want to play WoW or any other AAA game with that build, I suggest investing in an external GPU. Razor sells cases for external GPUs. You can attach them to the Mini PC with a PCIe adaptor. I’m not familiar with their design. Only seen it as a glance. Looked interesting. Also the games seemed to work better on 720p resolution. 1080p made it struggle more.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.