Will I never be able to get Fyr'alath? 12 kills in heroic and many more in normal and LFR

Please check my character Bloodyballet-Ragnaros (US), I’ve already killed this guy 12 times in heroic mode and many times more in normal and LFR and I can’t get this damn weapon. I have seen other players who have gotten it at most on their fifth kill and it really feels very unfair and frustrating. I don’t know how the drop percentage is currently but I feel like something is wrong with my character. I’ve been trying week after week and it’s really discouraging to see that everyone gets the weapon but me.

Please help me, check my character or give me an explanation.

Magic 8 ball says…try again later.

2 Likes

RNG is RNG.

I’ve killed him almost every week on my pally and haven’t seen it drop either.

Also, didn’t they say that it is a once per week chance regardless of difficulty?

So everything below Heroic assuming it was done in the same week don’t matter.

Assuming your Heroic kills are on different weeks you should get it in about 3 weeks* (according to an article on WoWhead that wasn’t confirmed officially*)

Don’t worry you’re still not alone. I the great Elk am on the Axe journey :axe: too and I’m 3 weeks behind you.

Good luck to both of us <3

1 Like

RNGesus is apparently not your friend. I got mine solely from LFR, but it did wait until I had bought a customized stat weapon with embellishments and level 3 enchant. So maybe you need to “sacrifice” something also. :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

1 Like

Don’t worry OP, you get to keep farming it in Season 4! Plenty more months of let down to be had. :grin:

2 Likes

Only three more to go if Wowhead is to be believed (which some are saying their prediction is false)!

Doesn’t matter if you killed him on Heroic the same weeks.

Let me increase that to eleven kills then, since I didn’t get mine 'til then.

1 Like

14 kills on heroic is 100% drop chance, stick with it, you are close

2 Likes