Will I get banned for this?

That was proven incorrect with the emails and retractions of players being banned.

“You’re not an authoritative source! Blizzard is! They’re sending out emails apologizing for their automatic bans!”

I post a link saying the bans are not automated.

“Ha ha, you corporate shill! You actually believe Blizzard?”

– You.

Who incorrectly banned the players getting the emails?

We can do this! You will get there!

Great, so sitting stealth behind a random tree is going to continue being rampant because Blizzard can’t stick to punishing AFKers.

Who banned the players and issued a retraction?

There were false punishments, are you keeping up to date?

Your reading comprehension isn’t even at the level to notice that I’m answering your question.

Blizzard did nothing wrong, got it. See ya later.

Yes, the afkers cried so much that Blizzard unbanned some of them.

Not what I said at all. See ya later, try to be a little more reasonable in your beliefs going forward.

Blizzard doesn’t revert bans for players who broke the rules.

They revert bans when they make a mistake, which is what happened here.

Clown.

[Vrakthris]
Customer Support
““With that said, it is important to keep in mind that a Battleground is a team event. You aren’t there solo, so to a degree, it is often necessary to work with your team. If you are going off by yourself to defend a lone tower, without the support of your team, and you never really encounter anyone else to defend against, well, that really isn’t participating.””

Ok [Vrakthris] customer support guy.
WTH is the bs? Are You saying I can’t defend Farm, BS, LM, GM, ST because everyone runs off to defend something else. and, since I’m defending alone it’s against terms? I can’t cap and hold Stone hearth solo because it’s against terms? How is it against terms if I get a 50% increase bonus honor for defending? Holy Hell even Blizzard employees don’t know how to play their own game no wonder this game gets worse after wrath.

1 Like

Blizzard forgot Stealth classes are in the game.

Hurrr Durrr cant see them must not be there Hurr Durr

Does this mean that if after x many seconds/min no player shows up I need to leave and find someone to fight? If so, will I get banned for leaving the tower undefended and the opposing faction comes in and takes the tower while I’m gone?

Banned for not taking damage.

Banned for leaving your post so you can do damage so you don’t get banned.

If that’s not what you meant, please clarify.

“We recently discovered a bug in our analytics data that called into question some of these suspensions”

“we have data analysts poring over a variety of metrics that we collect, to look for a lack of participation”

I wonder what the bug was, people doing AV objectives properly and the team not knowing how AV works?

Still not sure if I will get banned for doing the objectives.

jfc, so they literally have no clue about the battleground objectives

Vrakthris , the tactical genius has spoken.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.