Will Horde lose all the time in Cata Classic, too?

Out of 17 Wintergrasps on my Horde character I’ve won exactly one. Why is Horde so horrible? It’s sad.

I dont know what happened but Alliance would win most AV but now we seem to get stomped every time I enter one

1 Like

Horde is great.

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Just be content you win any bg’s. Horde gets EOTS and WSG. Most of the time that is, unless them Bene Boys ™ show up. I just finally gave in and faction changed my rogue and OMG…got more honor in a single day than I did in a week as Horde, it’s EASY STREET!

Cata was the low point for horde pvp back in the day. It won’t be any different this time.

I faction transfered to ben because it was a complete waste of time trying to get my battleground veteran achievements as horde, no regrets. I’m loving all the graveyard farming from this side!

1 Like

My experience has been 50/50, maybe you’re queuing at the wrong times.

Na bro it’s 24/7, those Bene Boys ™ never sleep.

You mean every 3 hours.

PvP is really just a Battle Bots simulator at this point anyways.

Disgusting. Horde 4 lyfe, never give up.

2 Likes

Ive never once lost a Wintergrasp as Horde. Horde doesn’t lose. The alliance will continue to fall in Cata. Stay strong, brave Tauren.

1 Like

Difficult to say. I wouldn’t have thought horde would throw in the towel with crusade/wrath, but they did. The final nail in the coffin would be the bots, which flooded the horde side much worse than alliance. Blizzard could have helped us out here simply by enforcing their own rules but was instead content to mostly ignore the problem.

For real, we have been winning AV alot lately. Which is weird because historically the Horde get stomped in AV. Who knows, maybe we finally figured it out after 20 years of playing the game?