Will green dragons be more accessible than current world bosses?

I’ve yet to ever even see a world boss because there’s one guild on my server that basically dominates them.

Can I expect it will be similar for the green dragons, or are they more for the casuals to go after?

Expect more of the same.

You’ll see them everytime some idiot kites one to Stormwind.

The loot is more valuable than the current world bosses.

I suggest you reach out to other guilds on your server and attempt to organise a resistance. I doubt one guild holds that much power on your realm.

You don’t see world bosses because you aren’t scouting them and you lack a team to contest it.

1 Like

The issue is that you don’t know the respawn timer. The guild that got the last kill do.

We have a similar situation on my server. I’ve basically come to terms with the idea I’ll never get to kill a world boss unless I join a guild that has a full raid capable of logging in at all hours.

1 Like

What is this suppose to prove?

How many players could one guild have to lock down an entire realm worth of players from engaging in a world boss?

The time range of a world boss spawn window is pretty large. I’ve personally scouted a world boss over an entire night. It sounds to me, that you are putting in 0 effort.

Of course 1 guild will snag the kill every single time if the rest of the realm won’t bother to put in any work together.