Will Dracthyrs of non-hero classes start at 10 or at 1?

This is important.

Hi, they start at lvl 10.

1 Like

Is this confirmed? That would be amazing, kinda.

BlizzCon | The War Within: Deep Dive Panel | World of Warcraft (youtube.com)

at 23min and 20 seconds he mentions the evokers. So lvl 10 confirmed.

1 Like

Oh, sweetheart, all hero classes start at 10 after a few while. That would include evokers, hun.

That’s for the Evokers, OP is asking about Dracthyr of other classes once they’re made available, which we don’t know about yet (though it’ll likely be 1, since they’re not an Allied Race)

Yes, it includes evokers.
It should start in the prepatch aaaaaaaaand they are removing the evoker server limit as well.

Yea, can’t say I’ve heard a ETA on this at all.

1 Like

I think they are asking for what level a Dracthyr warrior or rogue will start when they get more classes

Yea it took reading through to get that :sob:

“When will we get non evoker dracthyr?” - Answer sometime during TWW.

sorry about that . I found an interview.
Game Director Ion Hazzikostas said:

As early as possible in The War Within. I don’t believe it’s happening at launch, but early on in the cycle. There’s animations we have to get done for dracthyr that are required for them to play as other classes, because dracthyr were originally made just to be evokers. They don’t have the ability to do a variety of the required animations. We’re working on that actively right now, so I can commit to it, but it’s not going to be complete in time for The War Within at launch.

More of an allied race type situation. You have arrived in Orgrimmar or Stormwind as a new member. dracthyr in general will start at level 10 going forward, Evokers will start the beginning of their Dragonflight experience and level up from there in The War Within, so I think dracthyr of other classes would also start similar to allied races in that regard.

Dracthyr Evokers starting level will be reduced to lvl 10 with prepatch I believe. Their starting zone will remain Forbidden Reach.

Non Evoker Dracthyr; i,e mages, warriors, worlocks, hunters etc. that currently do not exist yet, and won’t more than likely until around 11.1, will start at level 1 and their starting zone will be Exile’s Reach.

(Source: Ion H.; MrGm interview)

1 Like