Will Decatriarch Wratheye be the final boss in Warthin?

He escaped and will return stronger than ever, won’t he?

4 Likes
16 Likes

First, I dont know what the final boss of TWAIN will be.

Second, everyone is gonna be slow to respond as they google who Decatriach Wratheye even is

1 Like

Wratheye is a Decay-aligned Gnoll Matriarch.

No idea on whether or not she will be the Final Boss of The War Within. A Gnoll being the Final Boss would be a shocker though.

2 Likes

I have a feeling the decay Gnolls might be part of the remaining three patches we have coming before 11.0.

2 Likes

Meat theft is a very real crime and I hope the decaytriarch gets their revenge one day.

6 Likes

After Amirdrassil blooms into Azeroth, Gnoll Mon-Ark and his gnolls are amongst those visit the area. He warns that Wratheye would want to see Amirdrassil turned to rot and vows to help protect.

So I expect her to be involved in of the Dragonflight epilogue chapters.

3 Likes

I have a prediction that it can be Anduin, his bones are still affected by the divine bell and would be thematic for the title. :crystal_ball::robot:

1 Like

It doesnt really go anywhere, sorta feels like the drustvar plot line from bfa with even less closer cause at least gorak gets offed during the jaina questline, before they bring them back to do like nothing with them in shadowlands.

Maybe theyll be a mini raid or mega dungeon next expac since we dont really learn who’s teaching the gnolls all the rot stuff, a side story of something trying to corrupt azeroths smaller side factions.

I brought cookies!

9 Likes

You guys are driving me nuts

4 Likes

Fight fire with fire.

2 Likes

I hope so! But I bet the decay will be a baddie in a dungeon made for pre-warthin event just like how we got the dwarven dungeon as a pre-patch event XD

1 Like

I really thought we would get some sort of Drustvar allied race. But then again, Drustvars are just Druidic Vrykuls, right?

1 Like

There’s no expansion called Warthin, there is one called The War Within abbreviated as TWW or WW though.

8 Likes

I honestly thought that the Dekatriarch would had made a great Raid Boss for the Emerald Dream raid but I guess Fyrakk doesn’t really like Decay.

4 Likes

WW final boss will be Evil Magni “Die Champion!!”

3 Likes

Warthin

Stop.

For the love of Chris Metzen stop.

This “joke” stopped being funny like a month ago.

In fact, it never was funny to begin with.

6 Likes

https://media.tenor.com/UKLt6gssuKkAAAAd/dance-moves-mark-twain.gif

5 Likes

LoL how do you link that colonel sanders gif?