Will CE guilds have enough time to get CE before Season 4?

See title.

Based on the expansion timeline of launching end of December… Season 4 will likely start in August. That only gives the remaining guilds 2 months to get CE. Alliance hasn’t even locked out their hall of fame yet.

Jailer alone is a 30-40 hour prog boss which is about 6-8 weeks depending on how many hours you raid weekly.

1 Like

That was before the massive nerfs though, I wonder what the prog hours are now.

Seems there will be fewer CE guilds this season. If it is August, this tier would resemble both Legion and BFA timelines (excluding the end tiers). 6 months to get your tier completion.

The new nerfs on Rygelon, Jailer, and Anduin (for example) will likely reduce the pull count by about 20%, but they’re still very tough fights. The raid gets spammed with mechanics that if one person messes up the entire raid explodes which is the main cause of high pull counts.

1 Like

The easy comparison is Tomb of Sargeras. Amusingly enough there are more Jailer kills now than there were of KJ after a similar elapsed time (~3 months from first kill). KJ had around ~230 kills (give or take) while Jailer currently sits at 331.

There were like ~600 KJ kills in the last month of that season, and I wouldn’t be surprised if we see something similar here (or more even). And this wave of nerfs isn’t even the “pity nerf” wave which always happens when the season is almost over.

Go to progstats website to get an idea on how many pulls you have left to complete the tier, as has been stated a lot of bosses have been nerfed so it might be lower for you.

And KJ was also a nightmare. A lot of guilds got their 1 kill and never went back. I think it took like 26 days for WF cause it was both so hard and so bugged. I’m pretty sure some realms never had a realm first kill. So if that’s the only comparison, it’s not a good sign.