Will Blizzard put restrictions on the wow token?

Can anyone even afford 400k a month to play WoW honestly?

They put restrictions on Taiwan wow tokens since it reached 1,000,000 gold

It remained far lower than the Taiwan token though, which reached a worldwide record setting 1 million gold price tag last month, resulting in Blizzard actually suspending sales for several days, before releasing an updated policy requiring accounts to have purchased at least 30 days game time and have over 30 days played in order to purchase tokens for gold - new measures to try to combat the much more rampant bots and gold farming in that particular region.

Can you imagine if Blizzard made wow token buyers in the US/EU servers pay $15 first then use the wow token for future months?

2 Likes

Yes, making gold is incredibly easy, and if you can’t do that, get a job lol.

Not for some time. The token system isn’t designed to make it cheap for you to get free game time, Blizz has every incentive to give whales the most for their money.

Classic token says otherwise, its literally 4 or 5k gold, and gold is way easier to make their then retail is. Hell if you could get yourself into a GDKP run, you’d be set for game time for atleast a year.

2 Likes

Retail is stupid easy to make gold…Also if it was so easy to make gold then there wouldn’t really be a complaint here

Both places are easy to make gold, but price point to time ratio favors classic heavily.

I can definitely afford $13.99+tax per month. I don’t care how high or low the token goes.

2 Likes

checks spreadsheets

Not comfortably, but yeah, it’s technically still possible for me.

1 Like

So what is the complaint that they can’t make the money?

It’s zuma, he doesn’t care. he tries to stir up stupid :poop: out of nothing.

2 Likes

Fair enough lol

Will Blizzard put restrictions on the wow token?

You do know how supply and demand works right. If the demand is needed, and supply not keeping up, prices will go up. But if the demand is low, and the supply is there, prices will be low. Want to lower the price of the token, stop buying it.

It’s not hard to make gold in either game, it just takes time. The tokens require the least amount of effort for a substantial gain.

I don’t want to use the time I do play farming, use to have to, been there, done that, mind numbingly boring.

Now I can afford to throw 20 bucks away when I need gold in game. I don’t buy carry runs so it doesn’t happen often. Call it lazy, or whatever, I call it saving time.

2 Likes

Sure, they are going to put a restriction on an increase of people throwing down $20 a pop.

:roll_eyes:

Blizzard put in some restrictions for Taiwan after their token hit 1M gold last month.
We’re nowhere close to that number, so I wouldn’t count on Blizzard doing anything for NA in the short term.

Less than 14,000 gold per day? I think a lot of people can do this.

Though, there does come a point where you have to evaluate whether it would would be worth it to work and just pay for a month of access. Of course, everyone’s threshold will be different.

Dragonflight has boosting communities back so yes many people can get this amount of gold easily. Moreover, people that leveled up crafting early can make a lot