Will blizzard ever admit they made a double mistake

You otter put your time to better use OP.

3 Likes

Watch all your mounts become worthless because blizzard hates flying.

They will be “old 300% speed” mounts and no one will use them

Only the cool new DF mounts will ever be used again after this expac.

Blizzard will introduce this feature to avoid updating old content.

Please show me which mount achievement has a unique mount that isn’t a recolor. Let’s run down the list, shall we?

Emerald Drake: recolor
Heavenly Azure Cloud Serpent: recolor
Blue/Red Dragonhawk: recolor
Frenzied Feltalon: recolor
Felfire Hawk: recolor
Biting Frostshard: recolor
Jade Pandaren Kite: recolor
Reins of the Albino Drake: recolor

2 Likes

Get your facts out of here, we’re trying to be angry over nothing.

3 Likes

Why? This isn’t a horse mount. Right now, there’s probably only one other that’ll be in the game. It’s a unique one that people have asked for.

The crab mount 8.2 Nazjatar!! , that should be the new normal instead of that list of recolors.

I did a post about this:

The casual community could benefit of unique rewards like the crab instead of recolors that are like a tint that you don´t even notice, Aurelid reward from ZM achievement

1 Like

Yeah, that (and the mechagon mounts) were really well done. The mage tower book, too. It’s nice when they implement a quality mount as a gameplay reward instead of something like a shop mount.

High hopes for the slime :cat:

1 Like

I’m still bitter about that book.

1 Like

they are recolors which is true, but one thing that seperates the otter than most of them is that there are 9 other variants of it, 9!!!, the kite is probably the most unique one as there is 2/3 depending on how you look at it, and the armored dragonhawks theyre pretty unique as well with few recolors. The thing that were upset about is that even 400 is only obtained by 6% of the entire playerbase, this should be something that promotes mount collecting in general AND it is a big milestone as well

1 Like

there is 9 other otter mounts so it sort of is like a horse mount, sure its not 40+ but it still is not tha[quote=“Thallia-sentinels, post:30, topic:1284232, full:true”]

Why? This isn’t a horse mount. Right now, there’s probably only one other that’ll be in the game. It’s a unique one that people have asked for.
[/quote]

t small of a number for a mount that is JUST introduced

These people will put up with anything.

The real reason there is no achievement for mounts past 500 is because blizzard doesn’t want you on the old mounts

They want you on the new DF mounts.

All the mounts you have collected thus far are unusable in dragonflight

I’ve been around these forums since BC and have never been accused of being a Blizzard apologist. Quite the opposite. Very much the opposite, lol.

However, I don’t think the otter mount is a big problem at all. Why? Because it just doesn’t matter.

Players who are terribly invested in being visually extra-special in-game for whatever content they do are the dopiest sort of players because nobody cares. Really. It is entirely in your imagination that other players envy your mount. Through Wrath, other players were really taking note of other player’s mounts and gear because there were so many new players and new players do a lot of ooooo and ahhhhhing over stuff they think looks cool. But now? There are no cool million new players to be astounded by your special 500 mount achievement reward. Few people will notice and nobody will really care. So just take your reward and be happy. Quit expecting some status symbol from one of hundreds of mounts. Or a piece of gear. Or whatever. If you are looking for validation of your worth in WoW at this point? That’s really sad.

2 Likes

I like the otter, so pipe down.

1 Like

this conversation is not about if we like the otter but I can’t expect people to read on here it’s too much.

This company thinks it’s players are dumb and rewards them with recolors. Stop proving blizzard right

I otter be ashamed for responding in a HMP thread that involves complaining .

Oh wait never mind they pretty much all involve complaining.

1 Like

Insulting people will get you far in life. Blizzard will definitely listen to you now.

1 Like

So you are only able to read posts that offend you. Makes sense for gd LOL

This is just pathetic.

1 Like

I don’t mind recolors because that just increases the chances of a mount having colors I like.

Sometimes they go a bit overboard, but that doesn’t mean recolors are bad or whatever stupid argument you’re failing to make.

1 Like

Winner!

I laughed so hard when I read the OP asking us all to protest over a silly mount. I take no notice of what other players are riding or wearing. You could have been grinding ten years to get that 1 percent mount drop, ride it into stormwind or orgimar and it would mean absolutely nothing to me.

2 Likes