Will 9.1.5 launch the same time as Endwalker’s release?

You know how Blizzard times these things. Think they’ll do it again?

1 Like

no. probably wont drop till december.

3 Likes

Ok good because I want to play both, lol.

No not a chance. I can’t see this minor patch, with pretty little in the way of actual content, ever taking that long. It should very likely release within the next 2-3 weeks. Pretty soon!

9.1.5 is a fix for SL, not a competition with Endwalker.

4 Likes

This is, what, the 3rd thread on this exact subject?

1 Like

Well I’d definitely be choosing Endwalker over 9.1.5

12 Likes

If they tried it, it would be hilarious.

“Don’t leave for the newer, better MMO’s newest expansion! Come back to us, we have… a handful of minor cosmetics and some naughty words removed!”

“…come back”

“…Baby please, I’ve changed”

25 Likes

I say with either the first reset of November 11/2 or with the start of the Anniversary event 2 weeks later 11/16

It will be at Blizzconline!

lmao ff14 hasn’t been new for a while

1 Like

That is hilarious :rofl:

5 Likes

lmao ff14 hasn’t been new for a while

reading comprehension not your strong suit?

it’s a new expansion VS a patch

:joy:

9 Likes

A mid content patch will not even help the only thing that will help is working 9.2 and make it good. I’m still scratching my head on how it takes 4 months for a .5 patch to come out it should have already been done and they should be working hard on 9.2 as it stands.

1 Like

Did they say they were going to stop BlizzCon because they’re so incompetent? Or are they using covid as an excuse not to do any kind of work.

2 Likes

That would be amusing and disastrous at the same time.
Like watching Jackass

In their defense it would probably be a bad idea to be in the same room as the wow player base for them currently.

3 Likes

A bug fix patch vs a whole xpac from a dev team who cares.

6 Likes

If I haven’t seen it, it’s new to me!

3 Likes

Relative to WoW. 2010 (and that’s not ARR) vs. 2004.

1 Like

That would be stupid and self destructive that I cannot fathom why they would think it’s a good idea.