Will 4000+ Queues force more fresh servers?

why does no one understand its not about blizzard knowing this problem… they know, its an opportunity to cash in on those 35$ character xfers. you think they care about the health of realm or player base LMAO. your a wallet to them and thats it.

1 Like

only 4k??? i wish, 8000+ on bene with a 2 hour minimum wait time. glad i spent 80$ to not even be able to play…

3 Likes

another BOTCHED release. And this isnt even the release. LMAO

this isnt really blizzards fault. The players have no interest in not being on giga servers.

it’s 100% blizzard’s fault for not having a dynamic network infrastructure able to easily adapt to a shifting player load and deciding to host on their own servers rather than a proper cloud based service. Something Square Enix is equally guilty of by the way. A major player need to invest in a proper service which can seamlessly accommodate high traffic volume and reduce it’s power consumption for lower demand periods.

These lines will thin out, then the new servers won’t be needed

if anything the solution should be to lower server caps and force anyone who actually wants to play to transfer.

1 Like

Larger server are desirable, you have more people who can participate in content together, a richer economy and a higher chance at finding a community which suits your current desires (which can change and will in most case over time).

Playing on a low population realm means you get to log in into a much quieter world, with longer queue times and less people to interact with.

In what universe is this Blizzards problem.

The people paid to play there and make it one remaining server.

Player created issue.

3 Likes

finally someone who gets it

I don’t know maybe stop accepting money from people when you’ve oversold the server by 10,000 accounts?

Truth^^^ Someone said previously this was a player created issue. How was I supposed to know that the 3rd server I went to that actually had no que times versus the ones I already played on and wasted time on was going to end up packed. I had lvl 20 characters on two different servers then moved a 3rd time and restarted knowing I was behind the 8 ball and about to be camped endlessly in STV, also split up our group of friends because several got in first day and were already closing on 30-40 before the que times really hit. Now I come back to Wrath and have to deal with this BS all over again just so Blizzard can make bank on Character transfers later on.

BTW Blizzard, many mmo’s offer free transfers. So why not allow an account a one time free xfer fully to another server once a year? People come they stay a month maybe two they meet people on other servers decide they want to hang with them then see the xfer costs and puke/desub.

you would think that Microsoft can do a better job than Activision at hosting servers, but NOPE.

you were wrong

I am sitting in a 10897 person que right now on Benediction…. Do I wish I could get in? Yes. Am I going to transfer to a dead POS server? Absolutely not :joy:

1 Like

Aren’t there plenty of dead servers to transfer to?

definitely feeling it atm /cringe

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.