WildStar Game

Is this game still around? I would love to play it again.

1 Like

Nope. It got thrown in the trash where it belonged.

1 Like

Like Blood Elves should be.

Dead, buried and not coming back.

Maybe post from an alt character next time you make this statement.

2 Likes

I wish. It died due to mismanagement. It’s a shame. It had a great housing system, the moment-to-moment gameplay was great, and the worldbuilding was charming and interesting.

7 Likes

Damn, i found the game fun…too bad

I know what I said. I’m higher level than you.

Listen to grandma.

Too many people left too early.

When it died it was in a better state than current WoW (game). They squandered a golden opportunity with Wildstar.

In fairness the combat system was not for everyone - but I still feel the game was better than WoW, certainly SWTOR/ESO, and a few others that have withstood the test of time.

1 Like

That was one of the best parts /cry

If you would love to play it OP, then by all means go and play it.

Agree here. Sadly I decided to try it out for the first time right before it shut down and I really enjoyed it. If it was up now I would probably be playing it instead of wow (not because of crap going on now but rather I don’t like Shadowlands).

I would go play it but i cant find it anywhere

Wildstar was an amazing game, even for the housing alone. i really enjoyed the combat and had WAAAY better holiday events.

1 Like

Sadly not.
It would have been my preferred MMORPG.

I remember the first two months, I started Granok Warrior and leveled to max. I started a guild posting about it in the same humorous style that was in Wildstar. We did dungeons and parts of the attunement for raid, but we were not quick enough to go through it together, as most fell out of the game shortly after.

Truly a shame. The world, the humor, the story… it was just so much fun.

He’s asking where the private servers are at.

@OP we aren’t going to tell you here because then they’ll get shut down.

Development is slow but it’ll get there eventually. Basically a sandbox you can run around in.

Wildstar was great. It felt like a Ratchet and Clank MMO.

Not sure. But I think I heard of a private server of it running.

I loved Wildstar.

I also loved the original Secret World.

Such fun games, gone now.

I wonder if there will ever be a good mmo again.