I don’t have alpha but the combination of these 2 talents look amazing.
Constantly shifting between cat/bear as a feral will feel very fun.
You will be able to mangle in cat form shifting you into bear form,
Press enrage regen/ironfur and then next global in bear rake/shred to go back in cat form while keeping your enrage regen/ironfur buffs and hp/armor bonuses from bear form active.
I haven’t played feral in years but this will be very fun in pvp.
Constantly being slowed made shifting clunky in pvp, as you would shift, you would just get re slowed again.
So this will auto shift you while still doing damage and make shifting actually feel good again.
I only wish that bear form in general had better attacks that actually did something, like make mangle reduce damage the target does to you, make thrash apply ferals infected wounds ect.
Hopefully bear form gets some updates so all druids will feel good using it besides just for frenzy regen.