Wild Spirits ignores [@cursor] macro conditional

The Ardenweald Hunter Class Ability “Wild Spirits” will not recognize the macro conditional [@cursor], as such:

/cast [@cursor] Wild Spirits

Wild Spirits is designed to cast exactly like a Hunter trap or flare, using the green ground-target circle. The[@cursor] works for all of them except for Wild Spirits.

I presume this is a bug and wanted to let you know. Thank you.

2 Likes

I am also having this issue, just bumping thread

I am having this issue as well. I can swap to Marksman spec from Beastmaster and it does work, but still does not work when swapping back to Beastmaster.

As of 10 December, the Macro:

#showtooltip Wild Spirits
/cast [@cursor] Wild Spirits

Works for me :slight_smile: Casts instantly at where my mouse is!! Hope tis helps you all :slight_smile:

7 Likes

so i read this page, im a new player 3 months fresh lol. never have tried to macros before seemed to hard but actually just made one lol
#showtooltip Wild Spirits, Aspect of the Wild
/castsequence [@cursor] reset=0 Wild Spirits, Aspect of the Wild

1 Like

you know, your the first person EVER I’ve seen use multiple #showtooltips, I’m gonna try it and see if it works, solves some esthetic things I don’t like. and i’ve been making macros for years. teach my friends about them. “The More you Know” lol

Did you try the multiple #showtooltips? Did it work? Just read this and I’m very intrigued. I’m at work or I’d try it myself right now.

I tried and it did not work.