[Wild Growth] [A] [SOD] LF casual/friendly raiding guild to learn as a newbie to raiding| Ret Pally

Hey all!

Long time MMO player looking to find a guild accepting first time WOW raiders. I have a Paladin that is 25 and fairly well geared and ready for BFD, but it seems like half the groups I see are already looking for experienced players for a raid that’s like a week old. So to avoid the PUG life, Im hoping to find a laidback/casual and patient guild to learn the raids with and dungeon/socialize with.

If that’s you please let me know! I would even be chill with a group that is also new to the raid to learn together, that would be great!

Thanks for reading!

1 Like

hey there just started a rouge on SOD wanted to learn some classic wow and have a guild to do it with name is ElLambSauce on SOD

Wutup Lamb! SO yeah are you in a guild or also lookin for one? happy to let you know if I find something! you can holler at me too, truezeldafan#1745 on bnet

I am a returning EQ/WoW player. Relearning and trying to have fun. So far I have only found people that want me to watch hours of videos on how to play. Would love a guild of non hyper players to relearn and laugh at our stoopid mistakes togther.