Wifi Issue

Hello, I am as of today, having bad issues with my Wi-Fi adapter. I will be logging into WoW and all of the sudden get disconnected and have the “no internet” thing under my network status. I know my internet is not the issue because my family is all using the internet just fine. When I troubleshoot it, it says issue with the adapter. I tried to update the driver and it said I currently have the best driver. I turned the power management option off as well. I don’t understand why my wifi adapter would be all of the sudden out of the blue be disconnecting repeatedly like this.

Test with a wired connection as unwired is not supported.

1 Like

It’s been working just fine until today. I don’t really wanna test that with a ethernet cable cause idek where one is or if I have one.

Troubleshooting will require you to perform steps on your own. This is the most basic step available for this problem.

2 Likes

Why do i need to test if a wired connection works? My wireless adapter is the issue

If you know your adapter is the problem, replace it or use a wired connection. We can’t provide assistance for your hardware that is malfunctioning here.

Because by doing so you will find if it is really is your wireless that is the problem.

also don’t always believe device managers “You have the best driver.”. For weeks I had an issue with my touchpad and it wasn’t until i deleted the driver that I got it working again.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.