Wield Otherworldly Weapons with the Cosmic Weapon Cache

Wield Otherworldly Weapons with the Cosmic Weapon Cache

Gain five armaments forged from the primal fabric of the cosmos when you procure the Cosmic Weapon Cache for a limited time through the in-game shop!

View Full Article

2 Likes

Don’t think. Buy, consume… Wait for next product…

23 Likes

Wait, aren’t these from the trading post?

19 Likes

Yep.

I also love how they don’t even link to the shop listing in the article, lol.

4 Likes

Busted patch after 14 hours of downtime but here buy these crappy weapon skins for real money. I love you Blizzard lol

25 Likes

Classic Blizzard…

7 Likes

If they’re selling them now, they probably won’t rotate back into the trading post for at least two years, if ever.

1 Like

They don’t even look like weapons from the cosmos lol. They are really not that great looking. Yeah yeah don’t like don’t buy. Just saying…

5 Likes

Oooo lame weapons I got for free

1 Like

I’m not sold but I do have Sargeras’ sword already so I’m happy.

2 Likes

So Trading Post items are just going to end up right in the shop, eh? I think this was something people were worried about, and here we are watching it happen.

2 Likes

Maybe it is against the TOS to link to marketplaces here… :wink:

I have noticed that my preference of taste differ from what is on offer for most part. But occasionally they hit the jackpot and I end up broke at the trading post again.

This is pretty tone deaf, Blizzard.

4 Likes

i would but uhm…yeah limited time product…we’re getting sick and tired of this blizzard.

Was a monthly reward and not the first that would go to the warden tiger x3

So you had time to work on Micro-transactions but not get the game running correctly for Pre-patch. shows us where your priorities are.

2 Likes

So glad that even when buying a $90 expansion and paying a $20 sub you guys still offer more “spending opportunities”.

Nothing ghoulish at all here.

1 Like

I don’t mind the store for cosmetics, but it seems pretty tone-deaf to put this out when the main pre-patch feature doesn’t even work.

3 Likes

It’s so ironic for this to be said in a sarcastic manner on a sub based game forum.

Went to check the fine print to see if these will come to the Trading Post in the future. Couldn’t even see them in the online store.