Why you want Vulpera being playable?

I don’t :laughing: I’m not a fan of Pandas or Vulpera

3 Likes

Players that want vulpera are those creepy furry people.

Garrosh should have killed them while he had the chance.

3 Likes

So I can kill them.

I really like the theme and personality of the race. Plus they look really awesome. Already got some character ideas with backgrounds for them, too. ^^

9 Likes

Blizzard has to create new lore. We defeated Sargeras. We’re killing Azshara. I mean, the WoW universe is centered around these two characters.

New stuff is coming so get used to it :woman_shrugging:

Anyways, I want vulpera because they’re adorable and I want a short Horde race that’s not deformed.

7 Likes

Here ya go, have fun, that explains why.

4 Likes

I like how they’re cute but dark. The whole concept of “don’t judge a book by its cover”. They’re unlikely heroes, to me. They are tiny creatures in the harsh and violent world of warcraft, and they have had to be resourceful in order to survive. Classic underdogs! Love em! :laughing::fox_face::skull_and_crossbones:

8 Likes

I just want more tiny races.

:cookie:

10 Likes

I didn’t know there was a megathred. Thanks.

This is my favourite reply, and could make want to get my own Vulpera. :+1:

3 Likes

Well now ya do, you’re welcome :stuck_out_tongue: Many have expressed why in it. I suppose specifics can be brought up, but you won’t get more detail anywhere but there.

4 Likes

We need more edible races.

Also I’d love a fox fur stole darlings :wink:

5 Likes

You can go farm honorable kills against them plus work on your skinning and leather working skills.

1 Like

I dont.

Rather have Ogres, Hozen, or Vrykul.

2 Likes

I bet everyone expected me to come in here with some edgy comments. Well you were right.

Something something Mongrels
Something something filthy
Something something useless
Something something kill them all.

Because they’re cute… at a glance. Then they rip off your arm and beat you to death with it.

They’re literally the only thing good about the Horde story in BfA.

Also, Nisha.

5 Likes

Biggest plot twist of the year is if they become playable and you roll one :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

They’re fun. I like the idea of a rapscallion and scampish rogue or warrior. Plus Meerah, Kiro and Nisha were charming as heck.

7 Likes

Because they’re cute and deadly. And it’s a change from something human or elf 90% lookalike.

6 Likes

Like any new race, it’s all about the potential they bring to the table. Though I don’t play a pandaren on the regular, they had a very fleshed out history for the entirety of their premiere expansion.

I’m sure given time, the Vulpera, and by extension the Sethrak, will get more chances to make themselves more known.

Mag’har had WoD to essentially give them all the backstory necessary, and DIDs have been around forever (though I’m sure more spotlight wouldn’t hurt).

4 Likes

I really really want to make a Vulpera Suv Hunter, i just think they personify the underdog and a lot of people find that relatable

10 Likes