Why XP buff in new season?

I never spoke to blizzard lol

“Sod is a version of classic.”

Not the version you like.

2 Likes

Goodness, you guys

idk MAYBE…with the xp buff?? do u realize classes are stronger and can solo some quest when before you couldnt solo anything?

Because the games over in 6 months?

SoD is a season of Classic. First, we had SoM, now SoD. So far, all seasons of classic have had XP buffs. I think it’s reasonable to assume that all future seasons will also have an XP buff.

If you have a problem with XP buffs, then maybe playing these seasons isn’t for you. Truth be told, I probably wouldn’t have played past P2 without the XP buff. I have no interest in doing the same thing I’ve done countless times again. If that’s what I wanted, I would have just stayed on Whitemane.

I would

/10 chars

Say it again. This is a seasonal server with an expiration.

Back to retail. You’re too soft for this client.

Go back to era. SoD is seasonal

Seasonal Classic

Classic is also WoTLK and it has boost :slight_smile:

Seasonal game with short content phases.

This isn’t Classic, it’s SoD.

lol WotLK is not Classic.

It is though :slight_smile:

About as classic as retail

because when people finishes games so fast, turns out to be boring, they look for more content, or other games, a suscription based game. cant survive if they cant keep you hooked …its not good for business…according to your thinking isnt every patch/expansion seasonal?? if you pay just 1-2 month to play all content for the patch/expansion, the business go down

1 Like

obviously but what does that matter dungeons still have upgraded loot in it and they also have the wild gods farm attached to them so they still need to be spammed regardless why nerf something that was just fun and easy to engage in cause players dont want to be stuck dungeon farming again LOL