Why would Vuhdo work on one character, but not the other?

Vuhdo is not working for my monk. My priest can use Vuhdo. On my Monk, I don’t see the icon on the mini map, and I don’t see the healing frames in the game.

I tried deleting some Addons. Disabling all addons. Only running Vuhdo. No matter what, nothing works. But it works on my priest.

How do I fix this?

Fresh UI reset

4 Likes

Ugh. This means that I have to reset all keybinds from the addon Bartender on all toons?

No. The instructions say you simply need to rename the folders, and new ones will be created in their stead. Then you can move your addons from the old folder to the new one piecemeal until you find the misbehaving addon.

If it doesn’t work, you can just delete the new folders and return the old ones to their original name. And then you’ll have to reach out to the addon developer to find out why it isn’t working.

3 Likes

Thanks, I get it now.

1 Like

Before you go resetting your UI double check that VuhDo is actually enabled for your other toons.

Did this work? I am having the same issue. It worked on my monk previously, and now it won’t work since I rolled a priest. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Did this work? I am having the same issue. It worked on my monk previously, and now it won’t work since I rolled a priest. Any help is greatly appreciated!

It’s been resolved.