Why won't they design single color long cloaks?

I’ve been asking for a long time for there to be a dark black long cape for my Death Knight to transmog. My Paladin would like a white colored long cloak. I know many players who want a long red cloak. There’s a variety of single color long cloak options which would satisfy many people that transmog.

Anytime I post something like this no one replies or supports this. The thread is buried on the forums and forgotten entirely. Is it also the players who don’t want single color long cloak options for transmog?

3 Likes

To my knowledge there are some single colour cloaks. There’s a transmogable blue cape for the Alliance or Red one for the Horde that’s available for the warfront/invasion currency in BFA. The Waycrest Guard’s Cloak is basically as close to a black cloak that we have. The Argent Conscript cloak from the Shadowlands pre-patch was a single blue colour, as is the cloak for the Eternal Traveller’s set from BFA Legendary/Super or whatever edition. And all the 7th Legion capes are plain blue too.

3 Likes

In all honesty, if WoW never made a single cloak ever again…I would not miss them. As a tmog collector, when I have 40 pages of cloaks compared to the 10-15 pages of any of the other gear slots, I’d say there’s plenty of them to last a good long awhile. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

lol i wish we could just dye them it would be a great start to armor dying

1 Like

I want something like that too (long black cloak). I’ve been using this one, which is the closest it gets (as far as I know): https://www.wowhead.com/item=172078/eternal-travelers-cloak