Why were the Worgen sidelined so much in their own city's reclamation?

It’s a paid access forum.

It also has rules of participation, so definitely not public.

2 Likes

Like voting for either of these to jokers, and accepting a broken system, isn’t throwing it away? It literally doesn’t matter who of these two gets elected. But breaking down the system that led us here does.

Alternatives don’t get elected because nobody votes for them. But nobody votes for them because they have brainwashed us into not voting for them.

3 Likes

Like I said, imagining that you can reverse the 400 year inertia of a nation of 300 million people is a pipe dream of pipe dreams.

That certainly is not an option for 2024. It’s going to be Biden or Trump. You don’t get a choice to "accept it’ it’s how it is…about as real as the laws of physics.

Sadly neither of you are wrong. That’s just how messed up the system has gotten.

3 Likes

Now you’re trying to take credit for my actions :laughing: :laughing:

I spoke hypothetically about your criticism, it would apply to you too and you’re still a hypocrite.

Wrong. Plus, you only provided one source after I provided sources, and I still proved more after.

I’m not the first person you’ve strawmanned, and I won’t be the last.

I’m not hiding or going to block you (more fun to refute you), especially not over such a weak attempt at mockery. :laughing:

I’ll vote for Vancleef if she gives an egalitarian tax cut and reduces crime. And I hope Tess does the same for Gilneas as Queen.

I am glad Worgen got their home back.

And I hope Vanessa pushes for the house of nobles to be dismantled. Compensation money is not justice.

It’s only messed up if you aren’t one of the Haves. Governments have always had as their main priority the interests of the powerful.

It’s not a bug, it’s a feature.

2 Likes

Gileneans got their home back. This includes the Human ones as well. Gilneas is a unique state because it’s not just one race, but two. Humans and Worgen.

They are from the same nation still.

Then I don’t know why you even bother going to the polls. Which, in fact increasing numbers of people don’t do. Deep down the realize that voting for junk that gets thrown up only validates the system and that is the truly wasted vote.

1 Like

Well that is a problem.

To answer your question, I’m going to the polls for the immediate reason of stopping the Mango Mussolini. There IS a real difference between Biden and Trump, even if neither is the President I want.

7 Likes

The main difference I see is the rhetoric and ideology they use to cover that they both just want power.

1 Like

Everybody wants power.

The q uestion is what will they do with it.

Trump with his lack of an inner voice has been making his intentions clear.

Yes, they want power. And they don’t care what they do. The only difference is that one side is more subtle. Which might be even more scary.

And if you want to stop Trump, the fact is that the the Democrats actually want Trump because he is pretty much the only candidate Biden can beat. There is a reason Democrats were actually giving money to Trump surrogates in the mid-term.

If you vote for Biden, you are just validating their enabling of Trump.

1 Like

And if you vote for Trump or allow him to win, you’re validating far worse.

2 Likes

I would vote Nikki Hali just because Biden literally needs medicine just to get up in the morning.

Trumps a dictator in the making and Biden doesn’t know where he’s at half the time and can barely put a coherent sentence together

The US government and the systems in place are so broke its not even funny anymore

4 Likes

You’re right on that, it’s not funny.
It’s hilarious.

3 Likes

Nikki Haley is probably the candidate the majority of the country would prefer, if the system wasn’t rigged. The nomination process is controlled by partisans and party leaders.

Get this dogcrap political discussion out of here. Let’s get back to worgen and how they got screwed.

6 Likes