Why warlocks can't have nice things without being nerfed?

This. The way almost all other DPS specs can ramp up their damage in 0.5 seconds while we’re still casting our first spell is extremely underwhelming. Not to mention that we rely too much on RNG, which wasn’t a problem when we actually had the chance to do real damage once in a while. But now, after they’ve nerfed everything to do almost no damage at all, RNG just means we’re sometimes stuck under tank DPS on certain M+ packs.

What really annoys me is how they use this “bug fix” excuse to strip away our extra damage, even when the class was performing just fine. Meanwhile, Ruination still doesn’t hit sometimes (just like it did before), and they don’t even bat an eye. It’s like they just don’t want us to have any fun.

List of things we hate and they never change:

• Ruinating delay to hit the ground is absurd. Not to mention the inumerous time that the skill simply doesn’t deal any damage at all. When we had the “speedcast” it was acceptable, but now with the slow cast + the absurd delay to hit the ground it’s just ridiculous.

• Decimetion talent proc use time is too short, its like 8 secconds. Wich means you often lose it because you don’t have the window to cast (Also it should be instant). And often when you use it the proc is gone and you start casting a 3.2 sec skill wich grind my gears really hard, feels like the spec is malfunctioning.

• Diabolists procs need a daft punk buff, they should hit Harder, Better, Faster and Stronger.

• Secrets of the Coven proc to Inferanl bolt should be instant.

• Imolation cast should be shorter or instant or make cataclysm base, not a talent.

• Curses should be base, not a talent.

• Banish should be base, not a talent.

• Diabolic embers should be base, not a talent.

• Pact of Gluttony should be the base way that Healthstone works for warlocks not an end talent tree choice.

• Cataclysm and inferno should not be in the same talent choice.

• Roaring Blaze and Improve Conflagrate should not be in the same talent choice.

• Chaos bolt takes too much time and the damage doesn’t match the time casting.

• The ritual of ruin used to summon an infernal with stuns, wich was really great and wasn’t broken at all. They removed it and retarded the way we stack embers so we don’t use the Ritual of Ruining that often, since this change the damage curve is soo slow and we don’t get that sweet sweet reward after stacking every buff to spam dmg.

• Fel Domination 3 min cooldown is so ridiculous, TBH this spell being a TALENT is rididiculous, making us cast for 4.8 sec to summon a pet is ridiculous, everything arround this is ridiculous. I can’t understand why they make this so much painfull to a pet spec to summon / ressumon the pets while they usually die in misterious ways even we having a TON of macros to control it.

• Soulstone cast is ridiculous long and we should not have to spent a talent point to make it shorter.

I could go on and on on this list, and they will never change anything of this even being really simple changes wich could improve the gameplay quality without compromising the balance. The spec (not to mention the whole class) feels like we are playing something that is not functioning, missing pieces. Every time i play i feel like im doing something wrong.

6 Likes