Why use chain lightning as shaman?

well he also wrote he was confused at why he would use chain lightning unless there are 5+ mobs so i broke down the math for him.

Also, if you look down further he posted that he found the chain lightning to be more damage with 3 or more targets, which the math supports.

I really dont know why you are tryijng to argue over a 20 day old post, I was simply providing more information as to why they found they got they results they did.

Probably for the same reason you decided to necro a 20 day old thread on something that was already thoroughly explained.

2 Likes

Im responding cause it was a new post in the Shaman forum and apparently I have no life lol.

1 Like

Im sorry it was still on the first page of the forums, which shows how little activity is on here. Not suprising if people like you come on here and get upset at people for giving their input.

Not upset just stating the obvious. You arw free to comment onnwhatever you like. Just as i am.

1 Like

And we all thank you for your wonderful and insightful input you have provided for the thread.

Try earth quake. Also Chain with 3 targets gives more resource then lightning bolt. I doubt it is work neglecting to use lava burst and flame shock at just 3 targets with chain, but that will depend on gear, talents, azerite, level etc.