Why the lack of Customization?

Since Blizz is now taking player suggestions; I hope the covenant races become playable in the future at some point. I would love to play as each of those, especially a Sylvar!

1 Like

In a world where we got a dark troll skin even though there’s, in theory, one left, nothing should be completely out of the question.

Logistics and player happiness vs effort should be the determing factor.

And I know a lot of people would be happy with those red eyes plus some bibs and bobs.

1 Like

I mean, if Void Elves can have multiple “aesthetic identities,” I don’t think it’s that far out to do what you’re suggesting.

4 Likes

What the text says is important too.

Do not see anywhere in these notes something implying yours are any more “real” than ours, though. Maybe because both are plain real, period?

I´ll go a step further and suggest differences in DESIGN for tattoos between the Belf and the Velf models, so color options don´t get ridiculously limited in those races. I don´t see why Belf players would abitrarily get excluded from cold colors (blues, purples, greens) nor Velf players from warm colors (red, oranges, yellows) when you guys literally gave the Velves the Belf hair color palette. Seems redundant AF after this.

Seems Velf players favor looking similar to Alleria, and Belf players looking like the WC2 / WC3 alpha ranger model a.k.a. bigger warpaint on their faces? that could work to give some modicum of differentiation without limiting color scale.

Also, if trying to look like one´s racial leader is on the table, when can we expect scars for Belves (literal Elf Scarface is Belf racial leader)? Please as a toggle or texture, rather not gem them locked to face / body models. And damaged ears too, please.

6 Likes

i really don’t why anyone would want so much customizations when you’re covered up by your gear, i could see why if blizz added a cosplay mechanic where you can dress up at a bar or stage and show off your cosmetics, but ssssshhh, let’s not give the forums any new ideas in moonguard

1 Like

Could we get the black hair option for OG Draenei too ;v It is currently available for NPCs only.

2 Likes

This is what we want Blizzard listening to our Concerns and paying attention to them!

2 Likes

a group that actually play the race

1 Like

I would love to see Darker Blood Elves like Fel Blood Elves, Dark Ranger Blood Elves, and of course even the Vampire San’layn as well for Blood Elf Customization Options.

6 Likes

I hope blizz just doesn’t stop adding customizations…this is one of those areas of the game that needs to be constantly developed and expanded upon. You don’t hurt the game in any way by giving players more options to get creative and stand out from each other. :revolving_hearts:

with that being said, I hope you guys add some druid form transmog/armor options. Lots of us want to change the color or style of our shoulderpads on our kittens and bears :teddy_bear:

a tail spike for my kitty would make me feel a lot stronger tbh

7 Likes

Two races should be worked on every new content drop, imo.

5 Likes

i mean i agree with you completely…this world needs to grow every expansion, not stay stagnant. :100:

3 Likes

no.

yeah … no.

aka, forsaken with a bow. So no.

*coughs on no

bruh.

*walks away

Agreed, many people would! Hopefully they look at our suggestions ^^ Including/especially the lore ideas for sure. And the allied races I mentioned.

Edit: Also, I adore the ignore function ^^ I suggest those who obsess over me a tad too much utilize it as well rather than trying to spam and pretend I care!

10 Likes

Resubbed here too. I’m a shallow woman >_> (plus the changes to covenants and the other QoL improvements they’re adding look awesome). But as someone who literally was just waiting on the black hair for her void elf…I’m really hoping they give us that between now and then since it DOES already exist on void elf npcs. Black as the void after all.

5 Likes

so stunning and brave~

Heres hoping when Blizzard gets round to the Worgen again down the line they hear our requests!

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopofheadears
#giveworgebtheirclawslashmeleeanimation
#giveworgenmoreworgencustomization
:wolf:

Thank you.

16 Likes

Given that they made a ‘previously unknown cult of void-researching blood elves who never considered themselves loyal to the Horde’ as the basis for an allied ‘race’…if you want an easy excuse for San’layn without naysayers using the ‘Dreven was an evil traitor McTraitor who ate the Forsaken on his ship’, just say "Hey some of the blood elves on the ship (who were obviously freshly converted into San’layn since they were called apprentices or something along those lines) survived the Alliance attack and even though Dreven was killed they were still loyal to the Horde but they’re not sure they’d be accepted back given what Sylvanas did’ poof insert a small quest chain explaining this, maybe have them do a version of the OG death knights where instead of going to Orgrimmar they get ported to Silvermoon to gain admittance to rejoin the Horde despite their new state and there you go…you can unlock San’layn options ala the night warrior.

4 Likes

Honestly it could be as simple as some other San’layn prince disavowing Dreven as a traitor and just trying to join the Horde with less nefarious intent. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Just keep making your voice heard! Your requests are just as valid as any other and deserving of consideration! Not to mention I’d like them too >_>

6 Likes