Why the lack of Customization?

I remember going through the art book that came with my BC collector’s edition many years ago and seeing some appearances I really wanted to be in the game but still aren’t. One is the blood elf I mentioned above and some others is a female human mage they feature on the mage class page on the official WoW website as well as a female night elf huntress on the hunter class page. (I’d link to it but forum won’t let me). I remember spending hours going through all the transmogs available in game and never saw any of this.

YES I’ve been begging for their flowy outfits, and when the 9.1 cosmetics came out I was like eww that’s it?

Very nice.

Maybe there is hope yet, for Highmountain Tauren to get Taunka and Runemaster styled tattoos. :pray:

4 Likes

They’re slowly but surely getting better with their robes at least haha

Hopefully the PC can get something like Khadgar/Jaina/Calia one day. Maybe the trick is to be a human. :thinking:

1 Like

Another request to consider onyx skintones!

https://64.media.tumblr.com/88b4eee7158101d0e9a0253a00dc2665/tumblr_pkatpbp9vY1wqn7sao1_1280.png

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EdMDM7SWoAAbRuG.jpg

:yellow_heart:

8 Likes

That’s amazing :flushed:

13 Likes

Damn that’s niiice

The bigger problem I have with Night Elves is how less of a threat they look compared to their official artworks. The males should have a more muscular body and longer beard options, like their leader.

The females look a bit off to me but I cannot explain why this is so.

1 Like

Can we get a full beard for both void elves and blood elves, please?

8 Likes

The dress I have on or the npc ballgowns ?

I’m sold.

Don’t highmountian tauren also jave criminally poor customization options still as well as vulperan?

4 Likes

This is my character in a rare frontal view. I don’t think further customization is going to make much of a difference.

I want the old Worgen female face to be selectable again or reworked, the argument “models now display emotions” is irrelevant, since even in real life there are people who look constantly pissed. Now all the faces look the same and you only are selecting the color of the fur. I really miss my old Worgen toon.
Also more customization options for the pandas would be good, since they are very limited.

3 Likes

I like this a lot too ! It doesn’t appear there is anything grafted on to the skin just forged with LIGHT !

Pandaren could use some love this go around. Would be nice to finally get our Heritage armor and have more than one face option to choose from. Being able to choose ear and muzzle shapes like the Vulpera would also be welcome.

1 Like

Hopefully the tail options include the females too. The reason I didn’t roll a Lightforged Draenei because the lacking (When the supposed option was datamined) is available to them but not accessible.

Minor, I know but I like my tails. x3

Love it but, why can Void Elfs look like NPCS and then Nightboarne just don’t even look like NPCS, You know how awesome it would be for that a ton of RPERS would love it, 90% of your game is that but still why

2 Likes

Why are there no covenant themed druid forms?
New druid forms should be a common occurence like raid armor/tier sets etc.
Something druids collect to customize themselves as they are most often in a form rather than their armor.

7 Likes

Honestly both. The upper part of the covenant dress are fantastic and the NPC dresses they created for the Venthyr are great from top to bottom. They’re getting better and better with their 3D assets so I’m just hoping they’ll give us more depth with the dresses model. It’s still incredibly flat when you get to the draping.

3 Likes