Why the lack of Customization?

Thank you so much for these new customizations across the board!

The Lightforged jewelry looks amazing! Can we void elves get some pretty jewelry, please? Like that lovely tiara hairstyle?

7 Likes

Yess!!! <3 Do you think it’s going to remove them or color them in and replace them with hair texture kind of like it does with that female velf with black hair?

1 Like

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU!!! YOU’RE THE BEST LINXY!!!

22 Likes

gasp

This is a genius idea. Definitely Linxy should forward that to the devs.

Freedom of hair color choices!

13 Likes

I honestly hope blizzard adds this because I want them too for some of my Blood Elf characters.

1 Like

Meanwhile worgen actually LOST a customization option and still are neglected.

2 Likes

Add more class options for Allied Races and Regular Core Races

Such as Shamans/Druids/Paladins.

Gnome Pallies/Mechagnome Pallies/Void Elf Shaman/Void Elf Pallies/Orc Druid/Orc Priest/Tauren Rogue (yes that is a joke and a thing)/Blood Elf Shaman/Blood Elf Druid/Kul Tiran Pallies/Maghar Pallies etc.

1 Like

I’m still at a loss as to what this customization everyone keeps talking about. Is this anything like, what did they call it---- Heritage armor? I thought all races had only one face and expression to choose from and zero racial-themed armor. Am I missing something?

4 Likes

This will never stop.

7 Likes

I love you.

2 Likes

Can we please have a hair style exchange for void and blood elves? You gave natural hair colors to them, they’re indistinguishable, it’s only fair to therefore exchange hair styles. Some of us who play blood elves would like the gothic/punkish varieties on void elves, and void elves can now be very un-gothic/punkish, so an exchange would be very nice for both parties.

18 Likes

This and glowly hair. The hair on some of the npcs have a glowly arcane effect. I would love that on my nightborne :smiley:

13 Likes

It’s very apparent. This is literally a thread requesting attention for races other than Void Elves, and as predicted, they can’t help but include themselves and request more on top of all they’ve already received.

5 Likes

Looks like just remove from the wording.

But I’ll let them tell us when they’re ready.

I’m losing track of how many more things they’ve asked for just in this topic alone.
:crazy_face:

7 Likes

I am about that broken horn option for the female Lightforged.

They’ve been fighting a desperate battle for millennia. It’s nice to see some banged up options.

…also completely grooving on the male nightborn jewelry. I’d definitely love some glow or effect for it, since they are the fanciest of fancy elves, but it looks so much better than what we had that I am tickled pink.

13 Likes

I have to agree with Fallynn here. Void Elves have gotten quite a bit from Blood Elves, it’s only fair to give something back. And since a tentacle toggle already seems to be in the works, it should require next to no effort to port the hairstyles to Blood Elves so that they may get something in return.

8 Likes

Thank you for giving the nightborne some love, they really needed it. It would be awesome though if the tattoos could be brighter. Also the npcs have glowing hair and hands and that would be so amazing to see on player characters. I also thought it would be a cool idea since the nightborne faction symbol is a night lily that a night lily could be added as a hair adornment.

10 Likes

They’re really living up to the ‘Void’ in their names - a deep, dark unending hunger that can never be satiated.

11 Likes