Why the lack of Customization?

You have my vote!

2 Likes

This and starry skin xD I was looking for void elf art on twitter and i noticed that most of void elf art have either starry hair or skin, and it’s so amazing! I really want Devs to expand void elves theme and be creative with their customizations using the starcursed effect.

I was playing with my void elves on ptr and i realized that we don’t have void eye colors for void elves, every eye color seems to fit high elves more, and it is a bit disappointing.

8 Likes

Well, you where more wanting the main Blood Elf stuff added first, which is understandable. But I was referring to the Blood Elf ‘fans’ that hate any idea of darker or grittier themes.

Understandable.

It’s a good option for both.

This.

Also this.

4 Likes

I would definitely be more inclined to play a void elf if they expanded on the star-cursed void theme. It’s my favorite thing about the race & I think it’s super unique and has tons of potential. Honestly blizz messed up making them exact replicas of blood elves in the first place, they should have at least given them a different posture/face options/structure etc like they did with nightborne and night elves. If they did that, I feel a lot of the mess going on would be avoided.

3 Likes

Imgur

Red eyes for velfs please.

8 Likes

Hey! Looking through this thread, it’s clear there’s tons of support for playable Horde San’layn, either through Blood Elf customization or Allied Race. I wanted to share some art pieces shown on San’layn/vampyr elf Customization (and Allied Race idea) Coagulated Megathread {Re-VAMPed} to show the community in general really would love this idea :slight_smile:

Credit: https://twitter.com/aerococonut_/status/1452146741994672136

Credit: https://www.deviantart.com/alteya/art/Commission-Quel-ris-824244702

Credit: https://www.deviantart.com/galder/art/Lady-Fallynn-Iceblood-797756855 (My Character)

Credit: https://www.deviantart.com/galder/art/Blood-magic-research-757200398

Credit: https://twitter.com/Ami_onna/status/1451589070728175642

(Not technically a San’layn. But… this is glorious and I love everything about this art piece, it captures how San’layn could be perfectly.)
Credit: https://twitter.com/NoteszB/status/1384882915767693312

Credit: https://twitter.com/Idril_alba/status/1337474170343612422

Please consider San’layn for the Horde :heart: :bat:

8 Likes

Full support for this.

Prefer AR overall but would take it as customization with a might bit of a grumble.

6 Likes

Hmmm…

/say in an Anti’s voice, “How about no?”?

Jokes, honestly, I think they would work actually better as a seperate AR than as customizations.

3 Likes

San’layn would work better as an AR in my opinion. Different racials would fit much better for them and we could get a nice recruitment scenario for them coming into the Horde with the help of the Forsaken and/or Blood Elves.

Plus I kinda want to see what their heritage armor and mount would be… and the tabard… I like tabards.

6 Likes

I agree. Would love to see San’layn as a seperate playable AR for the Horde.

But honestly, San’layn wouldn’t work as customizations, not so much on racials, but so much on classes. And honestly, except ofcourse for Demon Hunters, it would be pretty stupid limiting classes to certain customizations.

1 Like

Cloud of bats has my biggest vote :heart_eyes:

Edit: AR for the horde or neutral has my vote, yes. I would rather see them as an AR above all, not going to lie.

6 Likes

Also, question Fallyn, have I done something wrong towards you to be ignored by you, or have you got me on ignore just because I created a thread basing my own opinion on why something wouldn’t work as customizations, which is pretty childish if you ask me?

1 Like

I can ignore for whatever reason I want. If you’re asking for your thread though, no. I simply didn’t respond to it because I don’t feel like getting into an argument over it. I’m tired of getting into these arguments in general, so am perfectly allowed to respond as I please. I’m unsure, however, why it matters who I ignore or not, given someone can ignore me back and not engage. The only reason why I responded to the recent anti-thread is because someone negatively name dropped me in a thread I wasn’t involved in, so posted my argument, then left. Until I got flagged for my opinion, which I pointed out was against the ToS. But that’s a different thread than either here or the one you started.

1 Like

I think customization is better I left a rather long post in the San’layn thread about it so I’d rather just share that on the matter I think

3 Likes

…Right. Well, toxic behavior that’s constantly repeated from that poster aside. This just flat out proves my point, and I honestly don’t need to explain why. It is sad how people cry for attention and question “Aw… why am I on ignore?” then say that. Actually, not sat. Amusing. But whatever, this is exactly why I use the ignore function ^^

San’layn as an Allied Race or Customization for the Horde :bat:

4 Likes

I’m less limiting on my thoughts there, but I do think Demon Hunter would be hard to sell to me… (Paladin too but I don’t have hang ups about undead paladins.)

That all said I don’t think Paladin or Demon Hunter would be available to an AR version of them.

I would love that. And it would be the Horde getting a worgen like “run wild” ability.

Oh! I may have missed it I’ll take a look at your view.

Seems like an odd choice to me…

Support what you support… If you’re mad at someone and choose to harm an entire community for the sake of revenge you’re just hurting a bunch of folk who have nothing to do with it.

Lore and I don’t get along on most things but I still support his AR threads because the people who support those things didn’t do anything to me. Gnomest and I had a falling out, but I still support Kelfin.

Eh, just my thoughts on it.

8 Likes

So glad I’m still awake so I can say that we all can and I really don’t blame you.

3 Likes

It was my dads birthday today so I’ve been a bit busy but I took a small nap when I finally got home and now can’t sleep but I’m glad I saw the current convo too but mostly just bcz I just talked about why I prefer customization lol

2 Likes

That’s basically their entire argument at this point even though I said I’m not against their precious high elves, but alright. :woman_shrugging: If they want to be petty, I’m allowed to have them on ignore. They can call me ‘childish’ all they’d like. I think the reality is pretty clear with that behavior.

It’s really funny how now I’m apparently an evil person for…ignoring toxic behavior that’s been displayed over and over and over by that poster? I guess I’m going to add that to the list I have going. Let’s go over said list.

I’m a terrible person for:

1. Saying San’layn should be on the Horde.
  2. Not being entirely against high elves.
  3. Not being interested in high elves.
  4. Putting people who I feel are toxic, based on their behavior in threads on a regular basis, on ignore, when posters can put people on ignore for whatever reason they would like.
  5. Having the gall to post my opinions against ‘san’layn alliance’.
  6. Pointing out people are being petty when they literally have said, over and over, ‘give us a horde request’.
  7. Breathing.
  8. Existing.
11 Likes

Happy birthday to your dad!

2 Likes