Why the lack of Customization?

Now that you gave a better night elf model to the horde give tattoos for void elves cause now it don’t look like a fair trade. Blizzard seems to be hesitant in giving anything for alliance. Now you don’t have reasons, cause nightborne look better than ne’s. Give void elves tattoos, new hairstyles and more hair colors. If you come up with five shades of brown for void elves you are going to lose me forever blizzard.

I was about to say I would Love idea for Some tattoos I mean For my Main orc I want Warsong or Any other Orc clan ink have it icon my back or on the neck I want to see for night elf Some nice lef or moon Inking

Kul tirin and human some nice ink job for them.

1 Like

Or maybe a playable camel race :laughing:

its not a blood elf theme fen. its a weapon. i doubt there are even that many magisters that can bend blood. you would only need to retain a small number to create golems and thats if you even had a supply handy like torgas blood

Oh oh! I also came up with some war scar Like in Shadow of Mordor or shadow of war I was thinking some more scars

I know it bit much but I want some thing like this, Form losing arm form a death knight or Void elf

I want this kind of scar if Get hit Too much Holy magic Or frost magic I guess one or the other but Curse like that

Oh yes I want have machine bits like Mechagnomes I told prince I was happy to replace my hand for Claw or chainsaw Some thing like that I be happy

This may be comsic for some thing but I would like to have some thing of helm With the
whole Suarfang vs sylvanas ordeal

Oh Some thing like this Getting bash in head lot so why not have some thing like this

Or just put bag or purlap sack on or head as helm That be great There so many cool scar in shadow of war we could have these on our orcs they have on Uruks

I also want those battle scarred ears Zan mentions.

Just scars in general.

And the farstrider tattoos. Ariel mentioned an idea for them having braveheart like ones… more reminiscent of the WCII model Ranger.

Hold on let me get the list I put together…

is that it is irrelevant. it’s just a magic used to create golems it’s not that important

Blood elf players are absolutely insufferable. Not everything needs to be about you people. Let some of the least represented races have their time in the spotlight you selfish bastards.

7 Likes

said on a race that isnt on deck to lose their visual uniqueness

Vulpera hijacked my skeleton and I’m A-OK with it.

4 Likes

look forward to seeing the new NB male customizations

5 Likes

Know what goblin need more icon of greed or bling I mean Why can’t they get Gold noise ring or ear ring that peace of gold or gem… Hell Why not azerite? Goblin need some inking too like I can see some thing about what idea cartell what we need Like Blackfuse cartel is Gaint bomb

I Still thinking of goblins Oh oh Rings Gold or azerite rings? or Kaja’Cola on the belt? or bombs lot of bombs… or I don’t know “Drink more Kaja’Cola?” Some thing like that.

1 Like

All of that sounds great… and I can wait for it. LF Draenei and Nightborne can’t. Before goblins get anything - definitely before blood elves get anything - let’s give more to the allied races.

2 Likes

I would like to have the skin night elf

It’s absolutely amazing just how selfish some blood elf players seem to be on these forums.

I never see it anywhere else either, in game, trade chat, occasionally downvoted to hell on Reddit but thats it. For whatever reason, some blood elf players here seem to think they’re owed the world and others deserve nothing.

Geez, let the allied races get something for once. They were neglected pretty hard during prepatch. They deserve something as well.

14 Likes

Nightborne look awesome. The perfect look to give random denizens orders, telling clueless players to fetch me things is going to be the best RP.

I Sorry Just so many idea keep poping in my head but yes your right allied races need more then blood elf I think they all ready have there Eye eyes can eat it cake so they good so far.

1 Like

A nightborne player ordered me to get them a flask from the Inn once…

I wasn’t on an RP server at the time…

void elves an allied race meant to be a variant of the blood elves thematically and conceptually are now a carbon copy of blood elves. srs?

7 Likes

No one will ever think to remember 5 minutes ago when they were all shouty about getting more more more for their copy cats if we act like the people who kinda got skipped over in the initial run are the greedy ones! BRILLIANT!